ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup spoiler fitted

clio 182
i finally got my cup spoiler i payed 90 quid off ebay for it and cost me 100 to get it painted really happy with it makes a big difference here are some pics comments welcome

before

1000307vf.jpg

after

1000321.jpg

1.2 16v Black Stealth Rep
Ahhhhhh I want my cup spoiler!
Mine broke in the post!
Im so jealous, looks good though :)

GTD, Lupo
Looks much better.

Some people just dont understand how much paint costs. I found out the hard way when i went to get my spoiler painted and it cost me £180 plus fitting. I guess its one of them things that you get what you pay for.

Top work. :cool:

Paul

Black Gold Trophy
Much better... But £100 for having it painted, WTF, mine was £35.
I do little bits of paintwork on the side occasionally and I wouldn't entertain £35 to paint a spoiler even as a cash job, it would probably cost me £20 in materials.

VaVa
Without wanting to enter a willy waving contest, I got mine sprayed for a couple of packs of lager. Which I get for free. :rasp:

Seriously, though, for those of you with Iceburg MV640, there are several different revisions of this paint code. My sprayer got the Renault colour book (he builds models for Land Rover :cool:) and compared them to the car. They look very similar, but when put against the car they was quite a noticeable difference. I've seen a few and they've been a pretty poor match.

Just something to be aware of.

I really don't understand the fascination with these.

They're fairly expensive and they barely look any different!