ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup spoiler on!!!!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
i must be the pnly person that doesnt think the cup spoiler is all that.

does look better tho!

Do you have to mess with the water tube thingy?? someone said that you need to extend it for the cup spoiler

Looks good btw!

Ad

MK2 FRS
doddy said:
Do you have to mess with the water tube thingy?? someone said that you need to extend it for the cup spoiler

Looks good btw!

yeah you do, but aint a big deal imho!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it depends on your car, on mine both the electricals and the washer tubing was fine, straight swap, however i ended up re-wiring it to make it easier to fit. (the Renault wiring was quite bulky)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
woodney said:
10 mins...cool.
Always wanted to do this myself. Fancy writing a quick how to ?

Open the boot, remove the 2 screws at each side and 2 in the middle with the Torx screw driver from your took kit.

pull old spoiler off, unclip connector to brake light and pull off washer tube from the spoiler.

connect the brake light cable and washer tube to the new spoiler.

sit the spoiler back on the car and put the screws back in, done!

BMW 125i
yea exactly as martin said!! it was a straight swap i didnt have to mess around making any of the wiring shorter! and if i can do it any one can lol worth every little bit of hassle even tho there was non :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Did you need a ladder to put it on?

;)
o/j - looks well :) get the suspension sorted, I'm one to talk -mine's comming

Looks Good! I am glad that I got one 3 months ago. But I do have problem with the tube which I need to extend a bit.

And, I wish the Cup spoiler LED light is white rather than red :-\

Monaro VXR
Looks loads better.

But how about tinting the red brake light black might blend in a bit more then and would still be very visible if its only a thin layer.

Just think it might look nicer with it being a black car.

BMW 125i
Tigger: i sure did use a ladder, helped me alot. Oh and i ordered the apex suspension kit so it that will be on very very soon :D
Nope dosent catch at all on the boot!!!