ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP SPRINGS WHICH

hey up everyone..which are these springs would be the better purchase..they are for clio sport 172 so i suppose they will fit the cup????

apex springs 40mm - 82.54
avo springs - 25-35mm - 74.03
pi springs - r 15mm f 25mm - 74.78

i am swaying towards the pi springs cos this is all i want to lower the car by really but would consider more depdning on the effects this has on the vehicle...ps can anyone get them cheaper than this..cheers

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

id be interested in peoples opinions as well because im thinking about lowering my cup as well.

without any of the manufactuer and spring specs you cant really tell a diff, and i doubt there is any real diff between the lot of them.

Cuppy / Jay - if you want to see what its like in a lowered 172, myself, abbs172 and CooperS Boys should be meeting up at the Bowshaw Inn (Sheffield side of the Dronfield Bypass) tomorrow. PM me if you want to come.

Rhys

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

ive got chassis dynamics springs -35mm on my cup, bought from k tech. now sits much nicer, looks better, handles better, also feel the bumps more, but worth it

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 03 January 2004

Cuppy / Jay - if you want to see what its like in a lowered 172, myself, abbs172 and CooperS Boys should be meeting up at the Bowshaw Inn (Sheffield side of the Dronfield Bypass) tomorrow. PM me if you want to come.

Rhys
got a lot of work on mate but thanks for the offer.will try for another time.cheers