ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup testdrive

having never drove a sporty clio decided to go 4 a test drive of a cup:) mannagers car .

revd the nuts off it in almost every gear was a bit wet at the time tho fighting to grip the road but i kept my foot down, stampin my foot down.

got upto 115mph got to feel the vava voom;).

seems to be a bit tricky to drive slow keeps wanting to go know what i mean?

anyways after the test drive got offered £12300 4 a brand new 1 . and got an insurance quote 4 £1400 so not too bad am goonna start savin me things

he said cant get faster 4 your money you know have to agree with him there any of you had any major problems with your cups and is 35mpg a good idea of the mpg or am i lookin a lot lower.

It was posted about a week or so ago, someone from the club saying that a garge was selling them at that price. Have a look back at previous messages.

Oh ive found it (very bored at work!). Heres what the chap said:

"If any one is looking for a clio cup, i can recommend http://www.new-car-discount.com/www.new-car-discount.com, i just bought a new (pre-registrered) 03 plate for 10,995 and i got an excellent trade in price on my williams.

Well worth a look"

Hope that helps!

172, Tiguan

Ah £10990 what a bargain!!! They are pre-reg though so wouldnt expect a dealer to match that price on a new one.

Elise/VX220/R26

best VFM car without a doubt. Someone is selling a Mk1 172 on this site in the for sale bit for £8,500. If you want to buy new for cheap tho the cup is the way to go. They can be driven normally, just keep the revs below 3.5 K and your sorted. I think cups are a bit more eyecatching than 172 too (especially my stealth machine black jobbie)

also b4 i had a test drive he was going on about a click he said put your footdown but not all the way then youl hear a click the floor it .

i forgot about this on the test drive and just floored it in to the limiter and changed up etc..

what was he on about?

also this dearship is bang next door to citroen, and nissan as soon as i pulled up in the car park and walking to the renault garage a guy from citroen came out and goes

him can i help

me no mate just looking

(im slowly trying to make my way to the renault garage and being nice tohim)

him got some nice cars for ya

me um yeah im after something sporty tho

him how about a vts

me no thanks pal iv test drove one and its not even that fast

him well you obviously never drove it right

me im thinking killed that b*tch on a test drive and nothing even happend

him citroen sales man gives up and makes his way back to his show room as he sees i aint botherd

me i make it to the renault garage :)

(i shoulda gone back to him b4 my test drive and asked if hed like to come along :devilish: )

the dealer i tried, couldnt believe the price i got from new car discount. Be warnes though my delivery was meant to be 2 weeks, but just been put back another 3, now 6 weeks from order, i fear the worst, apparently renault has delayed all cups, maybe sorting out some problems looking at some of the posts!!!