ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup with Magnex/Green vs Std Cup

Well Ive just returned my Cup back to standard spec before dumping it back at the dealer (see separate thread in Clio Discussions).

I can hear wind noise again, and the induction noise is more obvious. The car still feels quick, but doesnt seem as meaty when you put your foot down. It feels a little asthmatic, which I guess it is. The dash rattles a lot less now, so the frequency of the exhaust note obviously contributes a lot.

When I get my new car, Ill be putting the filter/exhaust on asap and getting an R-Sport ECU. Anyone out there running a standard Cup should seriously consider getting a filter/exhaust. The car feels much more aggressive with them fitted.

Nippy white cup

Nice one mike. Ill let you know what the decat/exhaust/filter/ecu is like at the weekend.....cant wait!!!!

Nippy white cup

Lol god knows m8. Still havent woke up yet! Bikeman = Mike in my head this morning...unless it really is Mike then its because Im Psychic!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I noticed the difference when I took my Viper off when it went in for the gearbox, so couldnt wait to get it back on.

Think its an R-Sport next, then a zorst & maybe a de-cat...