ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP172 Rear Spoiler

RS Clio Cup172
I have been into some local bodyshops with my cup because a crack has appeared at the edge of the spoiler. Underneath is a yellow type foam and the so far no one can see how to rebuild it to repsray.

One idea was to wrap the spoiler either in clear vinyl or carbon wrap it. the spoiler would then be black and car mondial blue. My first option is to find someone to restore the spoiler.

I am based High Wycombe and its a no Renault zone these days. Photo attached, any tips or recommendations appreciated

Attachments

• 20221219_125558.jpg
    20221219_125558.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 60

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Might be a better option to try and get a replacement that’s not cracked. May even find one in colour if you’re lucky.

RS Clio Cup172
Might be a better option to try and get a replacement that’s not cracked. May even find one in colour if you’re lucky.

I have been to a few restorers now, the couple on ebay are all the wrong colour and it's cheaper to try a repair at the moment.

RS Clio Cup172
I have been searching more and found these two for anyone interested

RAGNOTTI REAR WING CLIO II

RS Clio Cup172
I just collected my car today from a bodyshop and they removed and repaired my spoiler and it now looks like new.

Attachments

• IMG-20230602-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20230602-WA0005.jpeg
    11.9 MB · Views: 45