ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cuppy RR Result

Nippy white cup
Had my Cup RR'd on Sat at a Scooby day.

Engine mods are:

182 mani
Powerflow exhaust (+ straight pipe decat)
BMC IK with caf
Chipwizards Remap

On the RR at Chipwizards it got 195.4bhp and 175ft/lb but you are always wary of tuners own rr`s. That was 6 months ago and going of todays results I think they compare quite well! lol

scan0001Large.jpg

Chris

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Nice one Chris..tis the fastest breathed on Cup around...just need to beat your long standing 1/4 time now!

Nippy white cup
lol I know! Next Monday will be the day....defo faster than ever but we will have to see what happens

Chris

VaVa
140ft/lb from 2500rpm... Niiiiice!

Was quick to start with! how'd you end up getting two good engines!!??

What do you think has made the biggest difference? The 182 mani or the remap?

Nippy white cup
Tbh the manifold helped a fair bit but the remap really made the most of the mods I got....that torque is great as you say..so good to drive normally (and very good on fuel as well) but when the get to 5k it really flies

Cheers

Chris

Nippy white cup
My best is 14.17 @ 97.5mph at the end of the 2003 season. Something odd happened the next year as a few things went wrong and it wasn't until last year that I was told to reset the ecu (thanks Nick Hill!) and it started to get back to its best. Was a real freak back then as that time was with just the rear seats out and std manifold and barely 1500miles.

Going of how it is going at the mo if I can launch it I should be in the 13`s which is what I want....not doing many 1/4's this year as I have got the track bug and would rather do a track day than dragstrip now

cheers

Chris