ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cupra R splitter

clio 182
I've just bought a cupra r front splitter for my 182 as I do not want to pay the stupid prices renault are asking for the standard splitter. Only problem is, I've got very limited knowledge of "hands on" work and I know this will need modifying to make it fit the clio. Can someone who has fitted 1 of these already please explain how they did it.

cheers

Octavia vRS tfsi
Splitter like....

DSC00155.jpg

This one is screwed on to the bottom of the bumper.

clio 182
After some serious thinking i've decided to get someone else to do it for me :eek: Does anyone know where or who could do this for me around the durham area?

cheers

ph1 172... Sold:(
I love these, just that tad more aggressive than the cup splitter, at a far less agressive price.

Our kid's getting me mine for Xmas.

S.

Qashcow
i drilled a load of holes and screwed it on, easy as pie. have a look at my posts and u'l see the picture

clio
mate you should try it. i have one on mine non rs though only real moddin is the ends need trimed and i shortened the centre supports to make it fit better. get a mate to hold it in place, pilot hole self tappers sorted. theres wee triangle spaces on it for screws.