ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cupster - Ewell - Old Jim Thompsons

Arctic Blue 182
Hehe! Saw you in the pub! I saw you parking and thought it might be you and it was! not sure if you recognised me or not. We left about 10 mins after you got there. You were with your better half!!

:D

C

Cupster

Ha ha, no sorry never really noticed, looked like there was a big fight about to kick off when I got there! Some sort of stag do maybe and the guy got a serious wedgey! lol

I wasn't even supposed to be coming in and had just woken up to pick her up so I was not taking a lot in to be honest. lol

We are really good friends with Martyn, the guy playing the guitar and stuff. He is quality!

Where were you sitting? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Arctic Blue 182
didnt see the band, we left about 7ish, we sat by the side door. what time did the music start? you did look at me when we left but i didnt think that you recognised me.

C

Cupster

Oh I see, nah I only dropped off the Mrs then left about 10 mins after lol. Sorry, I don't usually forget a pretty face ;)

C

Cupster

lol, I'm saying I don't usually forget a pretty face. So I must have failed this time cos u so priddy and I didn't notice ya x

RS 172
Where you working at it Epsom? The only people I normally know who work between Epsom and London are working at Atkins.

Arctic Blue 182
i work for gladedale homes - hehe! our london office shut down so we got transferred back here again.

C

Cupster

Bet you are happy working local again? I hate the fapping train every day!

Arctic Blue 182
yeah train sucks - it was ok going to work i guess but coming home took forever (longer than i liked) and sometimes i didnt get a seat, and worst of all they changed the train times to later!!! argh! so pleased i dont go there no more. i am happy back here, i get home at 5.45 / 5.50! thats when i normally get on the train to come home when i was in london