ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

custom exhaust

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
Alrighty, i originally had a "sebhring" backbox - total arnold clark effort - ditched it for a magnes s/s 6x4 oval system. The cars havin a kit fitetd with the carzone rear bumper...the on with the space on either side for 2 exhausts and a kinda dip in the middle. The exhaust i want would be a twin letterbox style exit in the centre but im told the spare tyre weld would have to goa and the chasis would need reinforced to compensate costing a pretty ridiculous 600/700 odd. Any one know if centre exits are possible without all this? cheers Simon

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Alrighty, i originally had a "sebhring" backbox - total arnold clark effort - ditched it for a magnes s/s 6x4 oval system. The cars havin a kit fitetd with the carzone rear bumper...the on with the space on either side for 2 exhausts and a kinda dip in the middle. The exhaust i want would be a twin letterbox style exit in the centre but im told the spare tyre weld would have to goa and the chasis would need reinforced to compensate costing a pretty ridiculous 600/700 odd. Any one know if centre exits are possible without all this? cheers Simon

Thats what I heard so i went against it, and £6-700 is Cheap for what needs doing TBH!

If im honest i believe there is a way round it, ie running the back box i nstock position and having a tail pipe going to the centre, unsure how this would effect sound/performance.

ITs unfrotuanate you picked that bumper though, what were you think its shockingly ugly!

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
hahaha, guys ur sayin it like there are copius amounts of kits for the clio!! the ibherdesign is common as much, the new ones pretty kool but i bought it in like jan! it aint the full carzone kit, bits and bobs from other kits! ive got corsa wide arches gettin smoothed in an aw! give it a chance!! lol