ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
  White Evo V
I took some better photos of the car today whilst the weather was good, with the plates and stickers back on etc......

DSC00356.gif

DSC00347.gif

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00342.gif

DSC00341.gif

DSC00337.gif

DSC00331.gif

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00326.gif

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00318.gif

DSC00316.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really stunning that, no offence but at the wakey meet the paint was tired at best, this is 100x better.

One of my favourite clios now :D

182 trackday racer
All it needs now is a CF splitter and that red Clio badge going back to silver. But thats my opinion.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Think it looks absolutely fantastic!

Only thing that doesn't do it for me is the red stickers, without it would be perfect. (My oppinion of course) ;)

Iceberg Ph1
Wishing I had taken spraying up as a profession.. Jealousy FTL!

Absolutely stunning this Clio, from engine to shell, total winner imho!

Got many more plans for the car? Projects never finish as you can always find more, but to have that I would be happy as it stands! Keep it up fella

White Evo V
Just to update, I have found a set of O.Z f1s in 16". I payed £140 for all 4 with new admiral tyres on, IMO they were a real bargain. These will be getting refurbed next week in Gloss black, my tyres fitted, and then my car will once again have 4 alloys on! Best part about it is I will have 3 spare wheels and 4 new spare tyres :)

None
good work with the progress thread, nice when people put real effort in to showing off their projects to others.

340i
Awesome Ben!

If I was to be super picky.. looking at your photos LOL

get a set of the black inserts for the front bumper recess corners

Change the steering wheel, doesn't suit the style of the car :S

and a decent set of interior mats (if you don't have any LOL)

Change the exhaust, the car is so much better than to have a Magnex breeze block system!!!

Apart from that I absolutely love this car

White Evo V
Awesome Ben!

If I was to be super picky.. looking at your photos LOL

get a set of the black inserts for the front bumper recess corners

Change the steering wheel, doesn't suit the style of the car :S

and a decent set of interior mats (if you don't have any LOL)

Change the exhaust, the car is so much better than to have a Magnex breeze block system!!!

Apart from that I absolutely love this car

I have ordered some of the 3m carbon sheeting and I am going to make some inserts for the front bumper out of that. Also I have now changed the exhaust, I have put a genuine Renault backbox on it, Looks nice and neat from the back end now and I love the sound it makes, when driving steady it just sounds nice an quiet and comfortable, then when you put your foot down the charger sound now is crazy! Before, the engine noise drowned the charger noise out, but now it sounds mental! It still has a tiny rumble in the exhaust as its decatted and straight through 2.5" with no silencers. And before anyone starts with 'I dont see the point in all that money spent and then putting a standard back box on' or 'it will lose power', the power is still the same and I wanted a nice quiet system that was easy on the pocket! Im really chuffed with it at the mo. Just taking the new wheels for refurbing next week. :)

White Evo V
I am taking the new wheels for refurbing in gloss black next week, but before I took the tyres off and stripped them down I just wanted to see what they looked like out of interest in anthracite. IMO they look pretty cool but no where near as good as the gloss black wheels, so they will be going gloss black again. Also the tyres on the new wheels will be up for sale. They are 205/50/16 but they scrape on my car,so there no good to me! All 4 tyres are like new (Admiral), so if you know anyone get intouch ;)

DSC00507.gif

DSC00504.gif

DSC00502.gif

DSC00501.gif

DSC00500.gif

Jobs over the next few weeks are:
New wheels refured in gloss black with red O.Z Racing lettering
Carbon engine cover
Custom Carbon side bullets with 2.0 SC on them in red
Carbon rear Clio badge
Carbon bullets
Carbon wing mirror covers :D

TrackCar & F30 330d
Not a fan of the wheels in thats colour, so look forward to seeing them in black :)

The carbon bits will look nice too.

Oh and lol at the exhaust

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
carbon bits will look good, covers look great on the mirrors against the white ;) well i think mine does. reckon the wheels done red would have looked good though imo

Renaultsport Clio 172
I like the anthracite color best, black you just lose the wheele design and sometimes look like it had no wheels, OZf1 are pretty to be looked at. IMO

White Evo V
Just a few updated pics of the engine bay. Over the past few weeks ive been tidying it up! Done a bit of painting and polishing and added a carbon engine cover. Next job under there is to add some red or white samcos and get rid of the blue, it will tie in better with the car IMO:

100_9683.jpg

100_9682.jpg

100_9681.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looking good. You know you can remove the brass part which is on the end of the AC pipes. Just need to undo the screws and it'l come off. Just a bit more weight saving for you :)

White Evo V
Looking good. You know you can remove the brass part which is on the end of the AC pipes. Just need to undo the screws and it'l come off. Just a bit more weight saving for you :)

Ah cool! Thanks for that, thatl be coming off then!

i would go white samco's
then you go with a 2 / 3 colour scheme,

the white (obviously)
the monaco (as seen in the engine bay)
and black

Yeah I think your right! I've ruled out the red detailing now. Sticking with pure black and White! Red wheel stickers are coming off and I'm re-doing the sill protectors in carbon and White. Hoses will prob go White but may go black aswell? Still need to decide! New door bullets will be White/carbon.

Mini Cooper S
white/grey/black camo samco?

colours2_big.jpg

That would look immense! Especially with the blue detailing.

White Evo V
Hmm not sure on what hoses to go for as yet? :S

The engine bay will eventually be White when the engine comes out. So the blue colour scheme will be out the window then! I've decided it's just gunna be black/White/carbon throughout. Just taken the red stickers off the wheels and polished the car and wheels with autoglym deep crystal - looks absolutly mint!!! :approve:

White Evo V
The carbon bits will have to wait for the minute due to finances, so I have done a little bit of black detailing. I have done the front and rear diamonds gloss black (need to piant to boot button white), the clio badge gloss black and the bullets gloss black with white lettering, I love it but cant wait to replace it all with carbon! I now have 4 gloss black F1's back on too :)

I have decided on engine hoses now too. The whole engine is going to be powdercoated in matt black, intercooler hoses and rad hoses will be white and the 2 visable hoses in the front bumper for the intercooler will be black!

Gave her a good wax and shampoo today and a real good polish with some Autoglym Super Resin Polish!

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00717.gif

DSC00716.gif

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00709.gif

DSC00707.gif

None
Looking good mate, it's come a long way since the start........i've still yet to see it myself at a meet but the pics look really good.

White Evo V
Looking good mate, it's come a long way since the start........i've still yet to see it myself at a meet but the pics look really good.

We really do need to arrange a local meet! Theres one on next week IIRC in Halifax, bit of a trek for me but I may still go? Get yourself there!

Status
Not open for further replies.