ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
Can't beleive you're selling it :( someones getting one hell of a car :)

None
The new owner can take it up, I will hand over the spare bottom end. I just rally fancy a change for the summer! I get bored fast!
I can understand this, i very nearly sold my clio for a Land rover defender in winter just cause of the snow!.......you would definately be better with an Evo if you want more power, my mate has a subaru legacy drag car that he made produce 600bhp for about 6k, quarter mile was 11.3......with a knackered clutch;)

White Evo V
I will miss her but I will love my new car also!

I have been offered £6500 and told the chap im interested in that offer as I have seen a car im interested in so if anyone has offers get intouch! The chap is still uming and aring at £6500!!

Range Rover sport
Top work mate, Love it .

love my job too cant wait to bring the car into the work shop and get it painting next week or so.

SQ5
Can't believe your selling :( I'm the only riginal sc owner now! Your proving all the original haters right with the " wait 6 months for an I'm selling my sc Clio thread" if I had the money I'd have it for a daily :(

Corsa Van. Meh.
I will miss her but I will love my new car also!

I have been offered £6500 and told the chap im interested in that offer as I have seen a car im interested in so if anyone has offers get intouch! The chap is still uming and aring at £6500!!

Someone will be getting a very good deal there!

e91 330d/type r mini
Can't believe your selling :( I'm the only riginal sc owner now! Your proving all the original haters right with the " wait 6 months for an I'm selling my sc Clio thread" if I had the money I'd have it for a daily :(
exactly mate, but wait for the thread in 6 months time saying "i miss my supercharged clio, i should never of sold it"
i think your mad ben but its your money and your choice but i hope you dont live to regret your decision.
she a lovely and rare car and one of only a few around but will you be able to say the same for an evo?

Clio RS
my clio is my daily driver and I can't see myself selling it.
I'm even quite sure that if anything happens to mine, I would buy another one, love it to bits!!!!

a shame that you are selling it ben, after all the hard work and the repaint. good luck though! I wouldn't be able to do it!

White Evo V
Deposit taken so car is now SOLD! :cry:

Matt who bought it is a member on here so im sure it will be looked afer, he got one cheap bloody car! :)

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels

Not quite ;)

Had mine almost a year too, so there goes the 6 month theory :approve:

Sunflower Ph1 172
I've just read this all the way through while I should have been working... I'm pretty certain I want a SC kit now. Although I'm going to wait a while, save up, and do it a lot cheaper.

182 gordini
is the engine completely stock with 11:1 compression? and why are you using 30-94 cause its for higher power than 250 and 30-74 would be just fine. is it because of 30-94 output at 0.5 bar not to stress engine to much?

sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i wont to know. tnx

White Evo V
Yup, RS Tuning did the conversion, stock engine internals.

We used a c30-94 charger with a restrictor so that if in future I wanted to increase power, I could! It would of just been a case of forge the internals, lower compression, restrictor out, map, done! With a c30-74 you wouldnt have the option to ever increase.

Also as the boosh said. I dont own this car anymore btw

Status
Not open for further replies.