ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

custom rear springs fitted!

Focus st170
got a bargain off ebay £36 for 90mm rear springs! got them fitted and dropped the front down 10mm as well. needs to go lower at the front but need to build a under guard first so i dont smash any think lol. only quick crappy piks as it was freezing out side!
use6_zps9de42abb.png

use4-1_zpsdb6b339d.png

use7_zps35b34f39.png

seen a ph1 looking like a tractor so had to get a pik of mine next to it lol
use5_zps41295a09.png

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
that looks mint,id quite like a set for mine ,the teledials look the b****cks too,what shocks are you runnin on the rear? lol at the phase 1

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Certainly a distinctive look. Should think its pretty dangerous if driven hard though, mid corner undulation = tree. Lol

182cup & 172 racecar
Looks a little silly tbh, but that's just me. Renault do a metal under tray to replace the plastic one.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Going that low would render it undriveable round my way - so many potholes / speed humps / sh!te roads its unreal - do tbeven think I could get on or off the petrol station forecourt lol

Focus st170
that looks mint,id quite like a set for mine ,the teledials look the b****cks too,what shocks are you runnin on the rear? lol at the phase 1
thanks alot! the rear shocks are just the ta tecnix ones that came with my front coilovers.
That becketts farm?
yer piks are at becketts farm
Going that low would render it undriveable round my way - so many potholes / speed humps / sh!te roads its unreal - do tbeven think I could get on or off the petrol station forecourt lol
you would be surprised it can still get over speed bumps. the roads in Birmingham are shocking makes an interesting drive lol
it is indeed.

looks stunning mate. ill keep an eye out for you if im over that way from now on :)
thanks alot! same here ill look out for you

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Like this. A lot.

Lol at the stealth exhaust on the PH1.