ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAB receiver options

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
I want DAB in my car, but I don't fancy changing headunit, too much expense when you factor in the fascia, connects2 leads and unit.

Anyone recommend one that has a good display, easy to use and can be hardwired in (don't want something that just plugs into the ciggy lighter).

Like OEM+ type thing so I can still retain my steering controls etc.

Ta

Westfield, 182, 200
I'm looking at the same issue on my wife's 182.
I've bought a pure highway system with a USB input (for MP3 tracks) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-...978241?hash=item2a87068681:g:lxEAAOSwFJBZXkUM (mine was £60), but it came without the power lead, so I'm currently waiting for some parts I ordered from RS components. It looks a similar size, but I have no idea where to mount it. The other issue is where to mount the aerial, looks like it'll be on the rear side screen. If we have a weekend with some dry weather I'll hopefully have a look at it.