ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

daddies modding my car!!!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

this is the txt msg i woke up to thismorning...

"goodmorning. ive just bought u some lexus lights on ebay for £59"

its becoz i was telling him that they cost quite alot (£120ish).

hes not normally like this?! and b4 u say, im not a spolit little brat- quite random for him!

-phil-

Meg on pistonheads £6995

hes more on the ball than my ol man - hed say:

"e-bay - that sounds like a lovely place - is it in Devon?"

Stanced Honda S2000

my dads quite clued up on modding cars, he doesnt really appove too much but often sez, what u doing next ect, big bore?? spoiler , rear skirts ?stuff like that!! i dont think hes really allowed to approve as he is the cheif superintendant of east sussex police!

dads - dont you love them, they always try and be helpful, but only very rarely get it right ;-)

my dad has only just realised that I grew out of old spice when i was about 7.

;-)

/y0z

hehe

so lexus lights? wot do i do with them?

wud feel soo rude to sell them :(

Its a php script, which just sends from a list of static images a different one each time its requested.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

My dads raced all his life and runs a garage, sooo hes kinda switched on! Hes all for subtle mods but hates neddy bits! (Big spoilers and bodykits)

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 18 May 2004

Nah, hes on to Insignia now ;) ..
i still like it lol, cant remember the last time i wore it but i still like the smell

hoping me dads gonna help me someday soon when i get round to spending me money on a car...

Quote: Originally posted by cliomk2 on 18 May 2004

my dad will say the mods look nice but wont really approve and would never buy them
mines the same, what you buying alloys for? waste of money...

oooh its a new car, looks brill!

but stop there now!

Mine dad thinks fast or modified cars are creations of the devil.

Id like to thank every local modified car owner who idea of fun it stick the loudest exhaust possible on there car and raggin it thought the village any time of the day or nite for suporting there views.

Clio II and Grand Modus

My dad smile if he can se any new mod´s..........When I got my H&R coilover´s he just looked and asked what that should doo. When he had a go he turned into a 20 year old again with a big smile on his face. He don´t buy any himself thou.....

My dad drives a mondeo and tows a caravan, does that tell you something, altho his old tow car was a Vectra GSI!

As for brut/old spice, very useful for deodorising the garage after a diff change, but thats about it!

Quote: Originally posted by ukravo on 18 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by cliomk2 on 18 May 2004

my dad will say the mods look nice but wont really approve and would never buy them
mines the same, what you buying alloys for? waste of money...

oooh its a new car, looks brill!

but stop there now!

Exactly.

"The car is fine as it is"

Put my 17s on

"looks nice and more sporty, looks like a different car. i like it"

Put my clusters on

"Yeah looks nice"

then its

"you dont need to do anything else to it do you?"

"well apart from bodykit, zorst, lowred, install, bonnet vent etc...." lol

arghhhhh

im really not sure wat to do?

i mean, lexus lights do look best on clios, buttt, like my m8 sed, they aint really MY image (as im not a badboy, contrary to popular belief!).

fubar sed i cud get them tinted.. is that possible, coz i think smoked ones wud look better...!