ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dad's new Focus RS

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks amazing have to agree the blue looks makes it look a lot better than the white one posted on here before

172 Race Car
3551571083_8536e98e46.jpg

Oh my, what a rear end!!!!

Amazing, loving the blue. One of the workers at the ford dealer round the corner has bought a white one, and the white doesnt do the car justice.

pics of interior?

Turbos.
Very nice. I'd go for green too, but being your dad i'm sure hes at the age where just having the RS is in-your-face enough!

Tappd'd RS
Amazing, loving the blue. One of the workers at the ford dealer round the corner has bought a white one, and the white doesnt do the car justice.

pics of interior?

See flickr link on first page mate.

audi a6 3.0tdi
There was a white one at the ford dealers in bolton and the only thing it was missing was rally graphics. I would love one

14' Leon Cupra 280
A green one passed us yesterday in traffic doing 10mph, my dad quite worryingly missed it! The seats look better in the green car due to the colour coding.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
V.nice! The same colour as the one I saw on the road with garage plates on it. Definitely stands out from the rest of the traffic.

Will be interesting to see how long the fronts last when been driven hard. :)

Great car, m8. Would your dad swap it for my dad's Berlingo? ;)

D.

Tappd'd RS
A green one passed us yesterday in traffic doing 10mph, my dad quite worryingly missed it! The seats look better in the green car due to the colour coding.

A blue car would normally have blue coding too but if you opt for the leather then you lose most of it. Not sure if a green car with leather has green stitching on the seats? I think it's still blue on any coloured RS with leather.

V.nice! The same colour as the one I saw on the road with garage plates on it. Definitely stands out from the rest of the traffic.

Will be interesting to see how long the fronts last when been driven hard. :)

Great car, m8. Would your dad swap it for my dad's Berlingo? ;)

D.

I don't think so mate; but you could ask!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
TBH I still prefer the RS in green lol - even more than white!. Maybe because its a mad colour to go with a mad looking car imho.

Still looks nice though :)

Not a fan of all the fussy bits up front, but that back end is the devils work, gorgeous.

Would never have even considered Blue (if I could afford one), but now I'm thinking it's definitely the way forward, love it. Will be interesting to see how the different colour sales pan out.