ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dad's new Focus RS

Tappd'd RS
Put some pics up on my Flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157618499126563/

3551573283_690afa4ca2_b.jpg

Bit of a write-up here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5450686

Cheers.

Tappd'd RS
Bring on the trumpets! (RS content)

Yes; it IS as good as they say it is.

Still not had the chance to kick it's RS as it's only got 200 miles on the clock. Steering is fantastic, handling / grip are both fantastic, it sounds fantastic, looks fantastic; it's just fantastic!

I've never driven a FWD car like it (never driven an R26 tho).

It seems to get lots of attention too - my Dad was taken aback when some random guy got him to sit at the traffic lights while he got his mobile out to take a picture.

More pics in this thread here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5450681

Re: Bring on the trumpets! (RS content)

nice!! i imagine youl get alot of attention for the next few months in that as they are still really rare!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique

Lush..I really like them.

Megane Mk4

They are nice, but is it just me or does all the black moulded plastic at the front make it look cheap?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Awesome. Not sure it needs 2 threads though ;)

Tappd'd RS

Awesome. Not sure it needs 2 threads though ;)

lol - wasn't too sure whether to post in other marques but I got fingers wrapped once before for posting too many pics in other marques :)

GW RS200
I shall be ordering an identical one the moment I win the lottery Saturday night. It actually looks like a weapon. That back view makes me laugh!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

Nice, did you get the update put in your the owners book, IIRC the wrong oil specs are printed and there is revised breaking in proceedures/advise.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Glad he went for the blue, white and green are just fads. The blue will continue to look fantastic in years to come.

Tappd'd RS

Nice, did you get the update put in your the owners book, IIRC the wrong oil specs are printed and there is revised breaking in proceedures/advise.

Haven't spotted it mate - what is the breaking in process? - we've been pretty careful.

Tappd'd RS

will try and borrow it for the st andrews meet :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Looks stunning.

Not sure which one I prefer, that or the white one, they both look amazing. Would love a drive of one.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

i think its basically wait till full operating temperature is reached before opening the taps. do not exceed 5k rpm and use no more than 3/4 throttle for 1000 miles. and i cant remember the exact specs of the oils, i'll post the update up tomorrow from work, its supposed to be a pre delivery "feild service action" (a recall).

Tappd'd RS

Looks stunning.

Not sure which one I prefer, that or the white one, they both look amazing. Would love a drive of one.

I would have taken white or green everytime until I saw this one this afternoon.

I wouldn't be fussy about the colour now - I like all three!

Tappd'd RS

i think its basically wait till full operating temperature is reached before opening the taps. do not exceed 5k rpm and use no more than 3/4 throttle for 1000 miles. and i cant remember the exact specs of the oils, i'll post the update up tomorrow from work, its supposed to be a pre delivery "feild service action" (a recall).

Cheers Jaff - I don't think we've been above 3k yet :eek:

Tappd'd RS
[NickW];5451356 said:
That looks stunning.

Have you had it Machine Polished, because that paint work looks fantastic?

I don't think so unless the dealer did it this morning.

megan R26.R number 006

Yes; it IS as good as they say it is.

Still not had the chance to kick it's RS as it's only got 200 miles on the clock. Steering is fantastic, handling / grip are both fantastic, it sounds fantastic, looks fantastic; it's just fantastic!

I've never driven a FWD car like it (never driven an R26 tho).

It seems to get lots of attention too - my Dad was taken aback when some random guy got him to sit at the traffic lights while he got his mobile out to take a picture.

More pics in this thread here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5450681

its no R26.R tho ;)