ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dads new Laguna coupe GP Monaco.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Just arrived at work today, has every single option you can get on a laguna, inc 4 wheel steer etc etc. It a limited edition gp monaco, only 400 made. He take it 1st of march on the new reg.

Oh yea i having his Audi this Saturday wooop wooop.

IMAG0077.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Get this in the sale Rena are having? They're trying to get rid of them IIRC. My boss has one with Tanned leather. Noice motor and quite quick

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
RRP and what customers actually pay are 2 completely different things lol - Sounds like you got a decent price on that though mate (i'm guessing you sorted it him)

laguna coupe
Nice mate i couldn't live with a oil burner thougt that why i went with a petrol one even though they have 400 torques them ones check out my project page on mine

Turbos.
Not a bad effort by Renault. On a par with the old 406 Coupe perhaps? Perhaps a little contrived in white with the now default black roof though. Every manufacturer is on the band wagon with that now.

Desperately needs stance, but i guess your dad isn't interested in the JDM thread...

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Can't decide if I like it or not tbh, seems like one of those cars that sits on your driveway asking itself if it's cool. lol