ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daily DCI 65

Renault Clio DCi 65
There still in the box that you sold them in. I was going to use them but hadn't intended on making the car a rep haha

Renault Clio DCi 65
Update time :)
So managed to get all the widetrack bits on this weekend, didn't get many pictures cause I just wanted to crack on and get it done. Car drives so much better now.
2usz775.jpg

2yopljt.jpg

Also did a few interior bits such as fitting footwell lights and painting needles on the clocks.
14o2f6g.jpg

14m5fle.jpg

Few more bits left to do before PFC expo so hopefully I can get them done in time.

Renault Clio DCi 65
Haven't updated this in ages! Attended PFC expo which was really good thanks again CS team.
33zbifd.png

Car hasn't been running very well for a while now which was causing the eml light and stop light to flash when you put your foot down. In turns out that an injector was leaking back to much so replaced with a new one and now the engine is running a lot smoother.
Still trying to find the source of the knocking on the front end, going to replace the engine mounts next month because there looking rather worn.
rvf1ok.jpg

Found the problem with the cruise control too turns out the clutch switch was the wrong one, swapped it for a grey connector type and worked straight away. Bough another switch panel which was of a 172 with ESP and simply swapped switches over looks a lot better now.
2lcwy34.jpg

Need to pull my finger out and get the sport kit sprayed still as well. Compressor that I have is rather old now so that has been replaced with a new one so hopefully be spraying all that after Christmas.
Car really needs a wash too, hasn't been cleaned since PFC expo. Its defiantly living up to its name of being a 'dirty diesel'

Monaco
Bough another switch panel which was of a 172 with ESP and simply swapped switches over looks a lot better now.

As someone with a pre-ESP 172 with retrofitted cruise control with a panel from an ESP 182 with cruise control (aka. i have an ESP switch that does nothing and bugs me); why didn't I think of this?! You've literally made my night!

Car looks great. Widetracked non-sport is a winner. Got a mate running a 182 rep dci 65 with non-sport front axle and even with 25mm spacers it could do with a bit more.

Renault Clio DCi 65
I know what you mean people kept asking if it really did have ESP. Haha good to hear they can be picked up easily for £10, glad I thought of it now.
If he can find all the wide track parts cheap enough then it's deffo must to do feels like a different car with it all on.

Clio dci 90
Finally received all the items I need now to install cruise control.
e1diqf.jpg
Hi Chris,
I am trying to fit cruise control to my Clio please could you help me with the pin outputs of the ecu I have seen your pictures but would be good to know what pins that go to.
Many thanks
Sam

Clio dci 90
I am trying to fit cruise control to my Clio Dci 90 have fitted all the buttons ect. Could any one tell me the wiring for the pin outputs from the Ecu so I can connect it up.
Many thanks

Clio dci 90
Many thanks for your reply. Got it working didn't have wiring loom so had to run wires to ecu. Working ok but no light to say it's on or set speed on dash. I have got the Delphi ds150 interface and software that I used to code the injectors. There is an option in there to turn on and off cruise control but doesn't make any difference. I have read on here that it can be turned on with Renault clip software. Does anyone know if this software will work with the Delphi ds150 obd2 hardware?