ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

Cheers
what you expected? It looks a lot different in direct sun light. Really pleased with it
P4P gear should turn up tomorrow too btw

it looks darker than i thought, its not a metallic is it?
i like it though... i thought it looked similar to the colour i picked out...lol

Evo 5 RS

tbh, it's darker than I thought also tbh..but I really like it. It's not metalic, no

It looks a lot lighter in direct sunlight as i say..if you look at the new GT3 RS you'll see what I mean. Suppose that's why it's called black grey.. kind of a give away ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yer, look forward to seeing it properly, look forward to getting ours next to eachother when mine is also painted....

Evo 5 RS

oh..thought you mentioned satin grey earlier lol - whatever trev!

do like that

Attachments

• Picture_017.jpg
    Picture_017.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 42
  Ollie's Silver Cup

As above, can't wait to see it finished and back together; going to look great I imagine!

Evo 5 RS

thanks people,

Got quite a bit of paint left over, may spray the backs of the seats body colour lol

340i

very, very nice....

Almost r26.r ish with red wheels and grey body colour ;)

Evo 5 RS

I might paint the rockercover, the rest will stay the same...Apparently it has about 14 oil leaks so they need sorting first lol

I'll tidy the bay up with some degreaser but at the end of the day it's going to get dirty so cba!

Evo 5 RS

Minor update, rear loom all back in and doors on.. still need to get the tail gate coated but rear screen hasn't arrived yet so tapping my feet atm. few pics

Evo 5 RS

oh yeah? sounds good. Wish I could say the same. Although I don't think BTM plan on having it too long so once I'm finished with it fingers crossed it'll be plain sailing

Qashcow

i saw silent scone's clio and i JIZZED IN MY PANTS

looks rather lovely!

TrackCar & F30 330d

know exactly how that feels too, mine may have to move forward very quickly shortly so that could be a godsend in disguise.

oh yeah? sounds good. Wish I could say the same. Although I don't think BTM plan on having it too long so once I'm finished with it fingers crossed it'll be plain sailing

I wander who will finish first out of the three of us?

My car is pretty much finished but has electrical issues and therefore mine might get finnised some time in 2014!

Paint work is looking yummy btw! :)

Evo 5 RS

lol no idea mate, if it's me only by cheating as I'm paying someone to do my engine lark ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

I wander who will finish first out of the three of us?
My car is pretty much finished but has electrical issues and therefore mine might get finnised some time in 2014!
Paint work is looking yummy btw! :)

i'm firmly putting myself in last place... thats how much belief i have...lol
i will either finish last or sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.