ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

right then this could work out a treat.....
I am sorting out a new engine loom for mine, so my engine loom would be available, mine was a lovely jobby sorted by matt that was a hybrid of the standard loom integrating the ITB's, it looked stock.....

so if your thinking about getting a the ECU off of bomber... or even if you just fancy my loom let me know.....PM or text me mate 07939998864

EDIT:just re-read this and see your going to matt anyways... we could still sort this between the 3 of us if you like, cheaper for you, less hassle for matt and i get to sell my loom.....

Last edited:
  CLIO PH1 172

Looks beasty mate wish I had picked up the bonnet now so I could have seen it !

Got any better engine bay shots ?

......oh and did you have another key for the bonnet pins ?

Evo 5 RS

I have indeed, it's in the postal bag at work :)

The engine isn't exactly finished yet ;) Wires.... poxy bloody wires

Evo 5 RS

Just took it out for a quick run, holds up alright tbh but definitely needs a map. Forgot how much I missed the noise :D

Qashcow

Pm sent, sadly it's sold this morning already. Might be worth using Neils loom still though

Evo 5 RS

indeedy.

I'll have to make a decision this weekend, as I can't really afford to get the work done and the EC1, at least not at the moment

CLIO PH1 172

so it drives? didnt realise that.. please please please bring it to the ace cafe meet on monday night!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS

so it drives? didnt realise that.. please please please bring it to the ace cafe meet on monday night!
Sadly not mate it's tucked up waiting to be finished up. Its a Bit ropey without a live cal, very flat. Plus it cuts out due to a dodgey crank signal. So il give it a miss ;)On the upside Mr Neil has donated (for a price) his super awesome wiring loom which was made to fit in to the standard loom by TDF. Looks almost completely OEM from what I understand. So that along with the ec1 is up next.

Evo 5 RS

Love you : D

It is always one step forwards two steps back half the time though. Beeches Recovery who collected the car have fcuked the front wing so I'm having to respray it. They've agreed to cover the costs, but besides the point

Evo 5 RS

ha... good work sorting it straight away

Well they're paying for it. They were talking out of their arse saying oh no the paint isn't a problem we've checked - we can do it for £60 etc etc. I hadn't even given them the colour / code for a start...

Think it's all settled now finally. Cheeky c**ts though!!!

Evo 5 RS

All finished, good as new. Not that they've paid for the damage yet...I'm going to be going up there tomorrow and pop my head in lol.

Oh I drove it today...nice long run... ;)
Ignore the music it's my mates destructively queer ring tone, not a soundtrack lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  225 powered mk2

Just read the whole project thread bud, all i can say is amazing! one of my favourite ph1! :)

Screw it down.
fueltankcover.jpg

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

velcro maybe?

bond would be best as it would stop it rattling, and you can always slice it off (if you really need too)

CLIO PH1 172

Yea I did think of Velcro but didn't know if there was another, more interesting way lol, ah and have you used a grommet to get the wires through of just drilled a hole ?

Evo 5 RS

Not much of an update, cars still filthy lol. Just had a package arrive though...

Yeah, a loom - exciting right???

It is however the same loom that was made to look OEM for the Fast Car featured Ph1 belonging to Ph-reebone which was at Autosport.

Will be going in along with Track-Groups EC1 replacing the Omex 600, hopefully very soon if I can help it.

Just a pic I took in the workshop that I liked. Hopefully going to get cracking on cleaning it up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.