ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Lionel Richie
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

i did ask if you wanted me to check the box!

still cool being able to remove the engine and box from your car without having to touch the bumper!

Evo 5 RS

Yeh still well impressed with that lol. Box can come last ill be up with the billies next month and then it's off to get my wallet raped by track group (love you Matt)

Laguna II

Looks absolutely fantastic. :cool: . Amazing how much time and effort you've put into it.

It looked like this when I owned it many many moons ago......:

IMGP0210.jpg

IMGP0223.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Looks great, but as Gray said, really needs some front spacers! FK alloy ones are probably the cheapest for a decent set, otherwise Delta Mics are cheaper but really heavy.

Peugeot 308

Just read the whole thread, absolutely fantastic car fella!!

Pure inspiration and a great read.

Evo 5 RS

lol, huff. The only things it had done to it when I bought it, the wench had sprayed the wheels satin black (badly) and the side strips (badly). Pretty sure the only thing thats original on it is the aerial lol.

IMGP0223.jpg

Evo 5 RS

Woop, thread almost good as new and ready to go on...

Along with these.

Purchasing the ECU1 and off to TDF very soon hopefully, just trying to get arse in gear. :)

Evo 5 RS

It looks awesome mate, a real credit to you.

Wanna swap? x I'll throw in some 25mm spacers :p

Jonny, might see yours up there then mate, not sure yet.. I'm really trying to get the money together, I have been using the car but it's got a really terrible flat spot at the moment at around 3,5k and it does my head in... needs the magic touch and I've just not had the funds yet.

Trafic 140dci

Car looks sweet :D Didn't even know you had a project thread, the different user name doesn't help lol

Evo 5 RS

Ohhh more trinkets

Only fair I treat it to them, doing it right this time lol

Car looks sweet Didn't even know you had a project thread, the different user name doesn't help lol

Yeah, it was originally my mates username. Was too tight to pay the membership fee you see ;) thanks

When are you popping over for a cuppa dude ?

want want want... I'm about this weekend snow permitting sweet cheeks if you fancy it. You still in the same gaff?

53 Clio's & counting

When are you coming to see me? I want a drive :D

And to see your face x

53 Clio's & counting

Missed you x

Im sure I can get a free ticket if you want to be back on BSE stand - plus you can come out in the Golf - or take it round if you want lol

340i

More trinkets ;)

Looking forward too seeing what numbers it makes at TDF!

wow such a fan for this car !! really wanting to see its numbers... considering ditching the 197 to jump back in a 172...

Evo 5 RS

wow such a fan for this car !! really wanting to see its numbers... considering ditching the 197 to jump back in a 172...

Not much happening this end at the moment. Money situation has put the car on hold currently but I'm looking to get by...

There have been a few times where I've considered giving in and selling up to free up some cash madly... but after all the money work and effort thats been put into I'd rather have an alligator bite my **** off.

I'm planning on going up with the car to TDF towards the end of March and go from there. Although Fred and Sam @ BTM have done a great job putting the replacement lump in without a map and a serious re-wire as far as tracking it and any given hard abuse is concerned I can't help but look at it as a paper weight :(

At the end of the day it all boils down to money, but I refuse to let it put a smack on my spirits and watch this space for some progress hopefully soon.

Bloody car

53 Clio's & counting

Il buy it ;) Part ex with a Golf ;)

Im so sorry dude, but without me knowing, all the free tickets for Combe have gone :( though if you wanna pay to get it, you are more than welcome to park on my stand - we are in the middle of the paddock again :)

golf is getting there, will be ready for combe :)

Evo 5 RS

Cheers Craig, been watching your space recently and can't wait to see yours in the flesh, going to be an animal

Status
Not open for further replies.