ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Qashcow
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

Was going to keep it for sc'ing the next car ;-)

Got a wedding to pay for now

Evo 5 RS

Thought I'd have a poke in the for sale section last night and stumbled across these..been looking for a set for over a year :) Many thanks to JCC for the swift reply, hopefully they'll get here before Saturday

Evo 5 RS

They where an absolute baaaaaaaargain!!!!!

Well done ;)

yeah bit of a result! Have been trying to get hold of a set for ages!

Fuel pump cover from streamline finally turned up after a bit of a mix up. Not exactly the update of the century but that's all I have for today!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

what coilovers are they? excuse my ignorance...
as for the cover, looks good, i am cutting mine out of some extra panels i have, you still got to drill a hole for the wire in it?

Evo 5 RS

yus, piece of pee that though.

They're B14 Bilsteins, they need a bit of work probably just a tap and die on one of the threads (although they might go on as is not sure yet)

CLIO PH1 172

what coilovers are they? excuse my ignorance...
as for the cover, looks good, i am cutting mine out of some extra panels i have, you still got to drill a hole for the wire in it?

Spare panels???? Don't have any rear door cards do you? or some small off cuts you don't want ???

Evo 5 RS

Dropped into work a bit earlier and no suprise TNT turned up half an hour before we open with a package for me. Many thanks to JCC for sending it so quickly and for packing it so incredibly well, most of the original packaging to boot

Evo 5 RS

Yes mate engine loom, thanks for the offer dude appreciate it but it's all in hand. Just time really... :/

Evo 5 RS

Car arrived about an hour ago .. so recap - it's been away for a replacement engine at Potato works, which is now in. Same trinkets as before (428s and jenvey ITB). Paint (although finished) still needs a good polish. New wiring loom to go on next week and engine calibration at track group... It's getting there, slowly but surely. Fred pointed out a few bits which need tinkering and replacing - like the borderline pikey PAS line adjustment which isn't ideal, but they can wait till a rainy day. Just glad to be shot of the spluttering dying original engine.

Evo 5 RS

Cheers for comments, will take some proper pics when I get time in the week maybe

Happy chuffing days :)

Fancy the ecu, could do a deal now lol ;)

Cars at TDF as of Wednesday, you're not far are you?? Like I say mate depends what you have in mind - if you'd rather sell it then go for it! Already got one punter ^

How wude.

Status
Not open for further replies.