ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

because i am unsure on that grey.... if it stays with a NORMAL colour then the grey will probably be it...
however i have seen some other things that have given me inspiration.... so we will see, still a little way off yet... sadly

Soon to be 172

Just gone through the whole thread and what an absolutely fantastic car you have!! Everything about it is just awesome, fair play.

Evo 5 RS

Me Rovers been raped. Long live the coupe lol! Divvy tart drove into me at a cross roads. Thankfully or hopefully picking up the Clio in a few days.

Just to show Fred I'm not yanking his chain ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Evo 5 RS

Cool beans. I'll drop you a text! By the sounds of it I'm going to need to get the loom done pronto. It's fucked, essentially. Like a mouse as been at it!

A mouse called KTR, lets not be coy. So TDF will be getting a call next week lol

Qashcow

ktr mouse was hungry.

your number plate looks like COK at quick glance. it made me smile.

Lionel Richie

there's more electical tape than wire in your existing loom

cam timing was off, clyinder bore fucked, 32 (yes i counted) zip ties, exhaust stud wound in way too far, etc etc etc

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

My boss is a dick and made Daniel get out of bed by texting him and disturbing his wife. Now Daniels in trouble for something I did.....!

Seriously, you haven't got time to be posting on this forum, you've got cars to finish.

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS

First cams ever fitted at KTR by GDI, that might be worth a mention. So not only has my old man shed been wrecked this evening I'm being reminded of how my Clio was running like a bag of s**t, thanks guys drinks are on me

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

FFS!!

Now the babys awake. Sam, you owe me a beer...

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

LMAO .. trust Daniel to be the one to hijack the thread at that time of night !!

Feel free to buy me a beer when you turn up here ;)

53 Clio's & counting

Well Michael, as per my text, another great conversion there - lol @ 32 cable ties! Even my home brewed thing didn't have that much ;)

53 Clio's & counting

Double it and it's yours ;) xYou don't need another car, yours will be back soon!

Evo 5 RS

clear your inbox lol

One thing after another with that engine at the moment.. won't be for another couple weeks or so tbh

53 Clio's & counting

Cleared - drop me a text if easier x Thats ok, week will fly by! - this mean its not coming to Combe? :(

Evo 5 RS

the hire car will be, the Clio won't! In all fairness Fred was still talking as if there was a slight possibility it would get done but theres no point going mental, I don't need it right this second! Proper miss it though

Evo 5 RS

Small update, in preparation for a much bigger one hopefully. The car should be ready some time this week and back with me, then all being well, in a couple of weeks time it's off to Matt Faulks at Track Group to fit the replacement wiring loom and engine calibration. \O/

Evo 5 RS

I'm due some good luck!

Also, if anyone is interested in an Omex 600 in between now and November let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.