ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
20180214_200552.jpg

Well the little boy has a bigger brother now :D I'm so excited haha. Just tightened a bolt in the vice as hard as I could and it just undid it with absolute ease. I can't wait to properly test it.

I'm now looking at getting a milwaukee 3/8 ratchet haha turning into a right brand whore. I don't even need it.

My springs have arrived so I can give it a go at the weekend using it.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
You have a Milwaukee problem. I know first hand.
I have both them guns one in between, ratchet, screw driver gun and vacuum 😂

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
You’re Facebook post on csoc has got me in bits mate 😂 some of the comments coming back at you 😂😂😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
The clio is for sale. I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Just kidding guys, the flange has been laser cut for the exhaust so I can take it over for the exhaust to be made at any point now.
Main issue is I've got a corsa I'm currently working on that I need to fix and sell prior to doing so. Excited is an understatement.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
20180221_202514.jpg
20180221_195149.jpg
20180221_202503.jpg
20180221_192332.jpg
So, one thing that was irking me out was that christ at efi said that my engine wouldn't make as much power as he felt like there was a boost leak somewhere so... Boost leak checker in hand I tried it tonight and voila. Absolutely f**k loads of air coming out from the recirculation flange!! I thought maybe it's not tightened up so I tightened more but the leak was still there. Maybe the seal holding it on is fucked?

Nope. Turns out there's a bloody great big split in the diaphragm on it letting out all my boost. I'm so glad I tested it. So I've ordered a blanking plate as I have a dump valve anyway.

I'm genuinely wondering if that was causing me a loss of power as the hole is significantly big. It was pissing out after one pump of my foot pump.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Torque is mega on that graph!

I'd expect it to be another 20-30bhp on top of that now the boost leak is fixed.
I really hope so, I guess it can only improve things now.

Got a ktr blanking plate on the way, I'd love to do a test with it before and after fitting this though to see how it's affecting the boost. I'm going to retain this part and something see if I can see how wide that hole is under pressure.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_20180223_174414_609.jpg

Just bought another 182 hahaha.
The intention for this one is to restore it back to factory standard condition. Absolutely no mods like Boris. Similar to what @Mr Soft is doing.

This is going to be the second daily. The lupo will be staying which will be my diesel commuter then have this for weekend blasts and driving to work when I want to go fast now and again. Then have Boris for when I want to go really silly fast.

How exciting. Massive thanks to @lordyjordy for a fantastic transaction. Great guy to deal with who has done some incredible amounts of work to the car to really keep it in excellent shape, can tell he's really looked after it and it's been his pride and joy. Thanks mate.

RB Clio 182
View attachment 1357555

Just bought another 182 hahaha.
The intention for this one is to restore it back to factory standard condition. Absolutely no mods like Boris. Similar to what @Mr Soft is doing.

This is going to be the second daily. The lupo will be staying which will be my diesel commuter then have this for weekend blasts and driving to work when I want to go fast now and again. Then have Boris for when I want to go really silly fast.

How exciting. Massive thanks to @lordyjordy for a fantastic transaction. Great guy to deal with who has done some incredible amounts of work to the car to really keep it in excellent shape, can tell he's really looked after it and it's been his pride and joy. Thanks mate.
Excellent choice mr. moneybags :up:

RB Clio 182
Dont be tempted to take parts off the new one to fix the turbo, ending up with two broken ones, its just my advise mate from experiencing a turbo’d one, i dont mean to sound harsh bud.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Jeff, or Marina.

Also those plates need sorting out as they look like they should be on a 330d rather than a clio. The 3/4 ones are cheap enough :)))