ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

-Danman-‘s Inferno 182

RB182
Wow, I really need to update this thread lol.

They haven't really been on that long but no damage whatsoever so far.
I'll let you know if that changes after winter! ;)

Haha, cool mate.

How did you fit them, just with the tape that comes with or did you use self tappers also?

Right, seeing as I'm trying to catch up with the thread, - here's a few random photos that I think came next, most of them are interior pics.

10710694374_f3450baa6f_c.jpg

Recaro's :D

10711056883_bd52973d7d_c.jpg

10710738205_c17ee39b0a_c.jpg

Fire extinguisher (You never know!):

10711030906_e85d7d9934_c.jpg

CD player:

10710960614_bff1e77325_c.jpg

10710930436_c335f8213a_c.jpg

Beasty Crook-lock:

10710952033_4962641347_c.jpg

Another bonnet catch thing that my dad made (I was a little weary of the bonnet catch recall issue):

10710984035_eb3f65f877_c.jpg

10711313963_f8fbd587a0_c.jpg

10711352113_c379254745_c.jpg

Oh and a close up of the carbon spats for @INZ 18

10710661546_0740ecdeb5_c.jpg

Last edited:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good idear but that bonnet stop thing is to far back, if the bonnet was to come open at 70mph then it would just get bent back at its pivot point.

Good idear but that bonnet stop thing is to far back, if the bonnet was to come open at 70mph then it would just get bent back at its pivot point.

Hmm so you think the bottom attachment is too far back? That was the most secure point I could find really :/

I'd love some proper aero catches but wouldn't dare cut my bonnet :p

Last edited:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yeah I really do mate, if that bonnet comes up at speed then it has such a big area it will still bend back. There will be alot of force.

Might not hit the roof but im sure it will still make a mess.
Try and come further forward if you can, also is that steel eye bolt held it with string or does it have a nut on the back holding it down??

Yeah I really do mate, if that bonnet comes up at speed then it has such a big area it will still bend back. There will be alot of force.

Might not hit the roof but im sure it will still make a mess.
Try and come further forward if you can, also is that steel eye bolt held it with string or does it have a nut on the back holding it down??

Might have to have a re-think then, not really sure where it could go and still shut properly.

Lmao no it's not just held on with string! XD I tied string around the nut as I kept dropping it when trying to tighten it on as the gap was tiny so was a bit fiddly.

Inferno 182 FF
This is f**king sweet mate, Picked up an inferno FF 4 weeks ago and about getting round to making it my own. cool to see another nice one as most just look standard :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Has this got a private plate now? May of seen you in Mansfield at about 2 this afternoon if so?

Needs xenons, then it'll be perfect imo. Any more plans?

Yeah as Tom said, managed to find a set a few weeks ago. All fitted now but I'm still miles behind on the progress thread so it'll be a while before I put it on here :p

Yeah I've got a few more plans, I've also done a few other things that aren't in here as well yet. Need to pull my finger out really!

They're not on yet I don't think:) Dan beat me to them!

I keep seeing sets come up for sale mate but there all miles away!

Did if you see those Recaro's on eBay? 99p start. Someone started a thread earlier about them.