ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Danny's Twingo 133 RS Progess Thread ..

Inferno 182 CUP
ive slacked rather alot over the last few weeks.

front springs are still not on.
plenum is not painted
brake lines are not in and neither is fluid.

im moving house so allowed a bit of leeway lol.

anyway ...

ive decided to ditch the fogs - i never use them - even in fog - and the space can be used for CAFs!

So thats the next project CAF up my cone! & have a custom cat back built thats got a 2.5'' bore as opposed to the standard 2''.

Im hoping for 140BHP and about 140 lbft then i will need to revisit KTEC for map tweaks i guess

Inferno 182 CUP
FOC as i spent weeks putting springs on and taking them off trying to find a set that worked.

I was a test car

Inferno 182 CUP
TRS tow strap is off ..

Front springs go on tommorow ..

If the rain holds off ill have the plenum off and painted too! :)

Inferno 182 CUP
Twingo is lowered! Sits perfect! Need to get pics but it's dark so will do tomoz! Dint do plenum so that job can wait! Handling is muchos improved!

Inferno 182 CUP
Here's the pictures of the lowering .. Car hasn't moved so needs to settle and will prob come down a few more mm.

I don't want it slammed before you say it as it needs to be useable and I want cornering ability still so for me this is perfect .. Pictures dont really do it justice either if I'm honest!

Overall

64491d15.gif

Front

68040ed5.gif

302ace91.gif

Rear

12e464b1.gif

57444b0a.gif

Inferno 182 CUP
EDIT: Apex 25mm - but that's 25mm lower than standard so 35-40mm I think?

Lots of people say apex are too firm and crashy but I wanted them firm so it's a win!

Focus RS + S3
i really like this :D i disliked the rear of the twingo but the RS spoiler 'beefs' it up loads
whats the crack with renault not releasing it etc? just curious thats all :)

Inferno 182 CUP
Redid my SMD conversion today from white to blue ..

prefer it :)

Sorry about rubbish pics but was daylight etc

9edd924f.gif

f6c8860d.gif

9fa1e67f.gif

photo.gif

AK

M240i
Nice work with the radio, normally when folk do it the have to big light blobs where the bulbs are..

Inferno 182 CUP
all the pictures have fucked up for some reason as I've messed around on photo bucket lol FML .. but these springs are for sale if anyone wants em for £40? they have been in my shed for few months now .. only been used for about 1500 miles