ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DanPage coilovers washed pics :)

Very nice mate!!

Thats the perfect slammed height imo .Nothing too silly but still proper mean.

how are you finding the handling on coilovers, is it harsh atall??

oh yeah, and your car looks mint :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

looking good Dan!

glad to see ur getting thsi one back liek ur old one!

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 11 May 2005

Dont let fred hear you say that.

Having mine fitted at the weekend cant wait

Oh good work by the way

Quote: Originally posted by Eskiisbest on 11 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 11 May 2005

Dont let fred hear you say that.Having mine fitted at the weekend cant waitOh good work by the way

lol...

Freds car is sick and i agree that they look better the lower they are, but ive also seen the pic of him out with the angle grinder and a hammer... Without modding the arches it just ends up being a nightmare to drive with no travel atall due to rubbing.

anyway its not as if Dans motor is high, i think it looks sweet...

although on second look it does look like theres some room for droppage at the front ;)

Back at where it should be Dan! Im glad you came out determined after the bad luck you had. It looks great, although the tyres look like balloons now ;)

-Rob

K20 EG Hatch

4 pplwont be a problem, had 3 mates in the back and two inthe front of me last un at this height!

gonna lower it a bit more on the weekend and see how it is but it rubs on the arches a lil now if i corner hard.

and oh yeah, it handles now! even with the baloon tyres its like sh*t to a blanket!;)