ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dans black 182

BG 182
182.jpg

1822.jpg

itg panel filter (DONE)
yellow samco induction hose (ordered)

carbon fibre cup splitter(Done)
aero wipers (done)
cup or v6 spoiler
carbon fibre fog surrounds
carbon fibre door badges
anth wheels
anth badges (maybe)
paint brakes yellow (got paint!)
carbon fibre engine cover (got need to fit it)
carbon battery cover (got just need to fit it)
front and rear strut brace
light tint on windows (maybe)
miltek cat back (Done
smile.gif

couple of updated pics
smile.gif
carbon splitter fitted and miltek cat back.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 74KB.
Photo0274.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 96KB.
Photo0277.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 61KB.
Photo0279.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 84KB.
Photo0280.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 73KB.
Photo0281.jpg

BG 182
thanks will have to get some pics of the engine bay aswell as ive just fitted samco hose and carbon fibre engine cover looks sweet!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Looks nice mate. If you are going to go with the tints idea, please please don't get anything more than 'light smoke'.

BG 182
yeah thats the plan mate still dont know if to get them or not some how dont think it will look right..

J

jonnytheboy

Anthracite wheels will set it off nicely. Think i might sell mine! i fancy 15" :approve:

J

jonnytheboy

dont know really, dont forget the anthracite "cup" wheels have a different offset to the standard ones, mine are et45 i think standard ones are et38 that means the cup wheels will be 8mm further in. Could get spacers though

BG 182
just give the car a quick wash and wax heres the results!! comments please guys!!!

DSCF0211.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0207.jpg

and one of the engine bay
DSCF0212.jpg

BG 182
thanks mate yeah the cover was a bargain off ebay lol love it when its clean just ashame it dosnt stay like that long! i see you have a fiesta zs i had a mk 5 zs before i got the 182!

Stagecoach Ticket
Not feeling the yellow buddy sorry. Tidy example though.

Imo bright colour badges are so chavy should go with a black and carbon theme as you have already purchased the most expensive carbon bits!

Carbon Exhaust surrounds
Carbon diamonds
Black Bullets with detailing of what ever colour wheels you have
CTR ariel

Save the yellow for under the bonnet get yourself a yellow strut brace
and some more yellow hoses
Polish the bay aswell mega effort but looks cool

Loosing the rear badges looks better than any painted badges imo aswell

BG 182
thanks for your honest reply mate tbh i wasnt sure with the yellow badges to start with but ive really grown to like them just want my wheels doing anthracite with yellow badges think it will really set it off!

BG 182
yeah hope its not to loud tho thats one of the main reasons i went for the miltek cat back instead of the yozza lol!

BG 182
havnt updated this in ages got de-cat fitted sounds awsome! and also had the wheels painted dark anth havnt got any pics apart form this one sorry the car was filthy!

30169_447857267032_505192032_5659196_7650285_n.jpg

Ph2 1.2 16v
Black bullets with yellow writing would look much better IMO. Once thats done and possibly lowered a bit itll look spot on

BG 182
Went through the mot today only let me down on the bottom ball joint which didn't cost too much to repair so got the mechanic to fix it and retest all done for another year now!

BG 182
couple of pics taken today with my mate whos just bought a iceburg172 only update really is ive had new rear mounts put on as my miltek had killed the other ones within a month! and a new carbon splitter as my other one was cracked!
DSC_3203.jpg

DSC_3207.jpg

DSC_3221.jpg

DSC_3211.jpg

Focus ST
Lush car! That Cup is f**king lovely!! The owner is a lucky guy ;) can't wait to get it lowered