ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dark side.....

A SHED!
Well i was gonna get a clio 172 cup after having two 16v's.......Unfortunately fear got the best of me and led to hate which led to the dark side according to yoda anyway......ended up buying this....

teegy.jpg

Pick it up sat! Even though i wont have a clio anymore, i will still browse the site as some of the topics are legendary, and unlike most jap owners i wont adapt a arogant attitude towards clios.....i know what theyre capable of and how fun they are to drive! ;)

Cheers

Nimbus Clio 197
i approve :) I was thinking about one of those integras before i got my Civic. Proper machine they are!

A SHED!
Cheers lads, its got the red seats out of the white dc-2 which looks good contrasted against the black. Tuning parts aint cheap for it though.....just ordered a buddy club spec IV exhaust for it......£420.99......bugger!

cock mobile.
Looks fantastic mate, can't beat the Tegs ;)

Some tuning parts aren't cheap, but there's a massive market of tuning parts, a hell of a lot more choice for the Jap cars than there are for Renault's.

Somethings are considerably cheaper, such as a supercharger or turbo can be half the price of a similar clio cost.

Nice exhaust them as well!

Focus ST
Absolutely love these cars - excellent purchase!

As said by someone above, don't like the wheels, but if you do then fair enough. I'm a big fan of DC5 wheels on DC2's actually.

A SHED!
Lucas said:
Absolutely love these cars - excellent purchase!

As said by someone above, don't like the wheels, but if you do then fair enough. I'm a big fan of DC5 wheels on DC2's actually.

yea i agree with that, i like the dc5 wheels on dc2s too. I was gonna get some gunmetal buddyclub p1s.....but its the exhaust thats coming 1st.Will have to give my wallet time to recover..lol

Nimbus Clio 197
u cant beat the sound of the vtec kicking in with an aftermarket exhaust and filter mate, trust me on this one :)

A SHED!
Mike_SE said:
u cant beat the sound of the vtec kicking in with an aftermarket exhaust and filter mate, trust me on this one :)

OOOh yes, i love the sound.....like a F1 car when it kicks in.....awesome!!!!

lol! its been like that for about a week now after i raced one and was pulling away from it! mind you i raced an RX7 couple of nights back, and the turbo lag killed him lol, i managed to pull in front of him.

A SHED!
Danlp6 said:
lol! its been like that for about a week now after i raced one and was pulling away from it! mind you i raced an RX7 couple of nights back, and the turbo lag killed him lol, i managed to pull in front of him.

What have you got done to your clio? im currently got £200 a week of my wages going towards......a supercharger! cant wait for that.

A SHED!
Danlp6 said:
ported manifold, sports exhaust, relocated filter, stripped out,inc no spare wheel.

mine seems to be a quick one...

At what point does the dc2 start gaining on you?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
nam004.jpg

nam005.jpg

my m8s jdm dc2 before he sold it :( was quick very quick! had spent so much money on it, he regrets selling it!!!

_DSC0069.jpg

mine and my m8's 200 with his teggy in the back ground, i know that no clio will beat any of them lol

A SHED!
MaLicE said:
nam004.jpg

nam005.jpg

my m8s jdm dc2 before he sold it :( was quick very quick! had spent so much money on it, he regrets selling it!!!

_DSC0069.jpg

mine and my m8's 200 with his teggy in the back ground, i know that no clio will beat any of them lol

nice jdm dc2 matey, i think that was another thing why i decided on the dc2....easily tuneable. The bloke i bought it off also had a 172 cup.....weird as i wanted one.....he said he's after a evo 8 now.....some people have too much money! lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
that jdm dc2 had just about everything done to it, 6 point cage, stripped, every chassis brace and strut brace you could get, tenabe (sp) exhaust system spoon header, every thing! before he sold it he had a jackson racing supercharger to go on it, he had aem ecu that cost about a grand lol... then he went all gay and swapped it for an evo 2 and a golf vr6 lol... the evo then got stolen and burned! so atm he has a vr6 which does look sexual and is buying an evo 1 that should be about 400 bhp... but will never touch the teggy... he passed me on a special private road, i was doing 130 and he shot past lol... me and him raced a mr2 turbo, me in my 200 him in his teggy we blew the mr2 lol and he blew me....