ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dashboard 182

as anyone on this site removed the dashbord on the 182 i need to get to my speedo iv taken the screews out under the silver trim iv taken the screews out under the windscreen iv taken the screews out at the driver side and passenger side but my dash still seems glued people think the slide of as they are on rolers but mine dont?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
hi you have to remove the A pilliar trims 2 t30s in the side of the dash (plastic screws) under the sliver the sliver trim above glove box about 4 t20s and the sliver trim on the drivers side theres 2 t20 and the 3 by the windscreen it also may help to take the top shell of the top of the steering coloum then pull striaght dont not put up because passenger side air bag clips dont like going up just give a good pull striaght forward ;) .

cheers paul