ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Date for CSS14

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Still ended up with a bit of back splash on them,
I had those shoes on when I went to Daniels house,
he said if his misses was in i'd have be sitting in the garden. lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Here's a question for you all!

If money were no object, what would you like to see/do etc, at CSS '14 ?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Few laps in a cup racer/ bbq big tent/ live band and a bar in the evening:) happy days

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Everything so far is sounding very cheap and easy. Does no one want complimentary Fiesta ST's* in the goody bags?

*or something else non Renault

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Money no object?

A small autotest. One car driving at any one time, easy course, out of the way of the main parking area. However you will need insurance so that's the main issue.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Everything so far is sounding very cheap and easy. Does no one want complimentary Fiesta ST's* in the goody bags?

*or something else non Renault
I think most people would be happy with a beer and a burger but Suzanne says think Tiffany :approve:.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
CCS at a race track where we all get free laps in a super car/cars with fit pit babe's walking about.

Then in the evening we get a live band, a free bar and a hog roast. :)

To much?

182 track, Mk7 ST
CSS Festival sounds awesome!

Go karting sounds awesome too, do it in heats and get down to a massive final- 50carts on track at once lol! No rules on bumping, drifitng etc haha!

Clio
Already been addressed ;)

Thank f**k for that! i actually left css early, purely because i wanted some decent food!
but i was thinking maybe;
karting
rolling road
some stupid s**t like a rodeo bull etc.
Also would be nice to see some more trader stands

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Excellenty.
Sounds good already.

Camping should be better if all is placed as the same area this time. Just so long as no one is a knobhead we will all get on fine. Also no messing around in cars when drinking like Traxs and FCS. Not for me.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sprints would be good, different classes for cars obviously but would be cool

Out of the question unfortunately.

Excellenty.
Sounds good already.

Camping should be better if all is placed as the same area this time. Just so long as no one is a knobhead we will all get on fine. Also no messing around in cars when drinking like Traxs and FCS. Not for me.

Yep camping is something we're improving for 2014.