ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dave - Matlock (ish) today! (20th)

Clio 182
Dave I think I passed you earlier! It was at Baslow I think (between there and Bakewell anyway) a couple of hours ago. Is your reg YF54? It was dark :( lol. Anyway, if it wasn't you it was a nice Inferno I passed lol :D

Laura

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yep thats daves! probably with some bits falling off if tradition still stands!

S4 Avant
Twas me indeed! I was free wheeling down from the moors over sheffield. I had no fuel:eek:

I only clocked you in the inferno as you went past, looks very nice!

Clio 182
Yeah I did same, just as you'd passed me I was like.. Ahh! lol. Thanks :D Matlock was sooo busy tonight!

S4 Avant
Yeah it will be, with the illuminations on now. You've got some good eyes to get the first part of my reg right!

Bin the sidelights as well ;)

monaco blue 172 ..
i was in matlock today ... saw saw silver one 172 with black wheels with the outer rim painted red ?? i was parked in the 1st car park in the corner near the coach park

S4 Avant
Yep, I've taken out my sidelight bulbs, so just the xenons come on, and not the yellowy glow of the sidelights next to them. Having just written that out, I'm now aware of how anal I sound.

Clio 182
Hmm someone said that to me the other day about the sidelights being a bit...crap compared to the xenons! May consider changing that!! :cool:

monaco blue 172 ..
just realised how crap it must look to have yellow sidelights at the side of my xenons lol this could be my 1st mod to my car