ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Days work!

E60 diesel powah
beautiful day, so cleaned coilovers and spayed front diamond badge, also chris popped round to show me his badges!

before you ask..the BRA is to protect stone chips, the WHEELs are gettin REFURBED ask we speak!

if u dont like it, dont comment :)

enjoy

L1010099.jpg

L1010102.jpg

L1010103.jpg

L1010108.jpg

L1010110.jpg

L1010111.jpg

L1010116.jpg

L1010114.jpg

L1010115.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
big thanks to middo for the badges, and for meeting me halfway with them too. top bloke. :approve:

You doing sides and rear badges, Chris?

*edit*

Just spotted the sides, nice work!! Good to see someone being original!

ur megane r26
lol aww kool, i got one of those just not in black, for the 1.2 dynamiques, what are the correct colour names for the blues? are there more than one

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol aww kool, i got one of those just not in black, for the 1.2 dynamiques, what are the correct colour names for the blues? are there more than one

for a 182 only Arctic Blue and Racing Blue was available. My car is Racing Blue (J45).

the renaultsport colour imo, although a lot on here wouldn't agree with me. ;)

ur megane r26
thats kool, i love that colour christopher, i cant get over how low all your cars are, is yours a 182? what about for the 1.2's

RB 182
Both look great, think it looks much better with the side badges colour coded Chris.

Front looks mean Dutty. What's the 'DJB' on the back stand for?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
unless it's so low that you can't carry passengers we're not interested! ;)

both cars in the pics are running coilovers on the lowest settings near enough....immi's even more so than mine!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my turinis are being refurbed in white at the mo...

i've borrowed the 182 rims from Joe (Munchkin), and didn't bother with the centre caps.

Civic Type-R
Both look very nice. Good choice on the white and colour coded badges they look quality! Should look even better with the new wheels.

M2 Competition
Badges look mint chris, look forward to seeing the rears done in white too!

Racing blue renault diamond in centre of turini's?

M

mini-valver

Looks top Immi, euro but classy!

Chris, the badges look good as they are but dont relly get set off with the anthra wheels, cant wait to see it with the turinis!