ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Days work!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks top Immi, euro but classy!

Chris, the badges look good as they are but dont relly get set off with the anthra wheels, cant wait to see it with the turinis!

me and you both mate. can't wait now.

pick them up from freddy boy on monday.:evil:

Chocolate Bar™
big thanks to middo for the badges, and for meeting me halfway with them too. top bloke. :approve:

no probs mate, was a pleasure! and nice to see the beast in the flesh. I owe you a blue airbag sticker btw, will give it you next time we meet :)

Dutty cars looking mint, cant wait to see it with the wheels done, love the bra also!

E60 diesel powah
i cant wait for the wheels to be done either mate! 20mm spacers ready to go on too, then gotta sort front bumper out, needs a respray

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
they were white...now gloss black to contrast against the wheels.

may be tempted by four-pots by the end of the year though!

Clio
both cars very nice, immi, why dont you do your rear badge too mate, will look awesome, what alloys are you running why the others get refurbed? also chris, cant wait to see your alloys, badges and dash inserts look great

E60 diesel powah
2007 but whats next;)

like i said..white is sooo 06

DSC08466.jpg