ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI's look inside !!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Been thinking, should we keep it as a CS.NET DCI section at FCS or CS.NET and renault DCI.net section?

I personally want a. CS.net only group of DCI's :).

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I see what your pm was referring to now.

I'd have gone into more detail if I knew you were already getting the ball rolling. CSS isn't a problem but I can't see it being possible at FCS because we don't deal with tickets for that and if we start offering to group people there it'll turn into a nightmare.
Not wishing to push you away from the CS stand at FCS at all, I'm surprised you've not already got your own stand at FCS?

I see what your pm was referring to now.

I'd have gone into more detail if I knew you were already getting the ball rolling. CSS isn't a problem but I can't see it being possible at FCS because we don't deal with tickets for that and if we start offering to group people there it'll turn into a nightmare.
Not wishing to push you away from the CS stand at FCS at all, I'm surprised you've not already got your own stand at FCS?

simple answer is: we are not organised :eek:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Yes It can turn it a very big mess up ! Suppose for FCS us lot can try park generally together, all be it a mission to do so.

Stand at FCS? Havent a clue if RDCI.net have a stand as im a devoted user to this site :approve:

As for CSS nearer to the time if people are up for it we can try get the DCI's together

We may have left it a little to late for last minuite divisions but we might be able to do something. Still planning this meet btw :)

172cup
donington park services good enough? if we can park their lmao, will be rammed

Would be rammed! If were parking anything like we did last year at fcs we could all pull up on the side and let everyone parked up and then just all park together?
Or will it be more like trax?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Would be rammed! If were parking anything like we did last year at fcs we could all pull up on the side and let everyone parked up and then just all park together?
Or will it be more like trax?

we'll figure something out im sure, me and gary.c are goiung early as we live practically on the door step of donnington, so we can either:
park up inside with our two cars spaced out and caution tape between, so u's lot can park up when you's arive.
or option two, line up out side and wait for all of us, ( gives me time to give it a quick detail spray and wipe, and tyre shine )

both might need us to all be able to contact each other so we know of where abouts we all are :)

which ever way, try to make it less hassle for all of us, is the goal !

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
I'll dump mine in with you all at CSS, not coming to FCS this year though.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
No problem mate :), I will notify everone near july time so brian and that can give us the go ahead for the CSS DCI section :)

Ged

PD130 Peach
DCI lad here, from north east :) im going down to FCS the day before and staying in donnington park services... havent bought a ticket yet for FCS and im rather confused as to all arangments, as it stands me, Wayne-g and Ryan218 are going down together as we like all are local to each other.

So, im lost as to whats happening, but i am going :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
general idea mate is that me and gary.c will get their early and park up inside donighton ( where the cliosport.net area is ) and put caution tape bettween mine and his car so you other dci's can park with us :).

depending on how that idea goes, i will be either parking up on the road side leading into donington raceway, with my works emergency light bar on the roof flashing ( easy to find me then ) and we all convoy in as a group. its up to you' lot tbh, me and gary are trying to keep the group together :)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I'll have a pop down with you Ged and Glenn.

Will be stopping off at Nottingham though, but well up for a convoy down!

Might be easier to meet somewhere at a certain time and convoy in together. :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I have an idea, seems as you lot are generally coming down for up ' t north, meet at a services on the m1 near derby ? Then we all can convoy in. Sounds a better odea to me. :)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I have to drive back to A1, so could meet Gary, as he makes his way down on the morning.
Then meet up with everyone else where. :)

Ged

PD130 Peach
think we might just have a bit drink but hardly out in the hotel, ryan has 3 hours track time in the morning so no hangovers allowed :p and iv got 15 mins later on in the day... anyone else with a DCI got track time booked?

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
okay I am coming FCS now lol, will be driving down on the day.
I'll join the NW convoy down but I could break away if you're arranging a meet just before the gates?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
okay I am coming FCS now lol, will be driving down on the day.
I'll join the NW convoy down but I could break away if you're arranging a meet just before the gates?

finall desisions will be made the week before :), trying to get us lot to meet up so convoying in and parking up doesnt separate all our cars.