ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI's look inside !!

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
hi all, other than Owen-m. who else will be attending CSS this year?

also sorry for the shamble of an organised group at FCS, altho most of us managed to get in the general area together :)

I am :) I wasnt at FCS due to not being cool enough to own a dCi :( But 100% going to CSS and will be good to meet up with you lot. Tonka helped me so much when I was trying to buy a car and also reassured me when I was like "OMFG THERE IS SMOKE COMING OUT OF MY CAR?!?! IS IT GOING TO BLOW UP?!? :O" :/ Haha! My second car and first DERV :p

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I will hopefully be going. Just gotta get my ticket.
Be rude not too, seeing as it's only about 5 miles up the road! :D

nice one :D

I've got my ticket, THANKS RYAN ;)

haha your welcome bud ;)

I am :) I wasnt at FCS due to not being cool enough to own a dCi :( But 100% going to CSS and will be good to meet up with you lot. Tonka helped me so much when I was trying to buy a car and also reassured me when I was like "OMFG THERE IS SMOKE COMING OUT OF MY CAR?!?! IS IT GOING TO BLOW UP?!? :O" :/ Haha! My second car and first DERV :p

ahh i see, not cool enough to go FCS, you coulda turned up in the other car you had :), but congrats on getting your dCi 80 :approve:

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
ahh i see, not cool enough to go FCS, you coulda turned up in the other car you had :), but congrats on getting your dCi 80 :approve:

The other car barely made it to the end of my drive :p Thanks mate! It's a completely different experience with the dci. Am a fan of what you are considering doing to yours :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hi all, would help ALLOT if you could let me know who is going CSS for definatly. i know of a few already but we may have a section at CSS depending on the number of dCi's going :)

little list as follows then i can get this sorted.

( p.s this time wont go tits up as fcs did to arrange us ;) )

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
1. DCI RAZ
2. Tonka Truck
3. MK1crispy
4. JP83
5. Liamm

This time I WILL park with you lol. I got there pretty early compared to you at FCS cause I was at the other side of the line. Wasn't a chance of parking anywhere outside Donington because I was leading a convoy and as soon as I turned in the entrance there was no way out.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

This time I WILL park with you lol. I got there pretty early compared to you at FCS cause I was at the other side of the line. Wasn't a chance of parking anywhere outside Donington because I was leading a convoy and as soon as I turned in the entrance there was no way out.

we parked in front of you for the day :D wasnt so bad. but CSS will get sorted more better this time

1. DCI RAZ
2. Tonka Truck
3. MK1crispy
4. JP83
5. Liamm

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I'll be there barring some sort of disaster!
Gotta get my wheels back Saturday, and hopefully get my springs on too before the day.

Will have a little project thread up soon I reckon.

naaa, it'll be me, everyone knows my engine is a mardy arse :eek:. irl just granny drive it to the event.

sounds cool dude, get a project thread up ASAP !!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
naaa, it'll be me, everyone knows my engine is a mardy arse :eek:. irl just granny drive it to the event.

sounds cool dude, get a project thread up ASAP !!

I'm alright - only 10 minutes down the road! :D

I'll put a thread up when I've got some decent pictures fella. :)

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
Wish I knew what my insurance is gonna cost. I was planning on having alloys and allsorts by now but apparently van insurance has gone up 40%, can't get anything under £3000, so no point buying mods if I gotta sell now.
Waiting for the letter off the company I'm with. My insurance runs out midnight 5th August so the drive hom from CSS may be the last time I drive it! :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Wish I knew what my insurance is gonna cost. I was planning on having alloys and allsorts by now but apparently van insurance has gone up 40%, can't get anything under £3000, so no point buying mods if I gotta sell now.
Waiting for the letter off the company I'm with. My insurance runs out midnight 5th August so the drive hom from CSS may be the last time I drive it! :(

i always found van insurancemore expensive for some unknow reason. try adrian flux or brentacre ( cant spell )
£3k sounds like they are trying to pull your leg :/

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
The reason I have the van is because insurance was less than half the price of that of a car. Now it seems its going to be just as much. Guess I'll just get myself a 125cc bike if it is lol.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
f**k me sideways, insurance are having a laugh with my renewal next month :eek: £3200 for my dCi clio, kangoo van and xr2 aint even included in that price :mad: