ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dead pedal on Mk2 172.

Hello. I want to install a Momo dead pedal on my Mk2 172. What do you think? It will look nice? Do I have to drill the floor?
Thanks in advance and greetings from Mexico City!!

In case somebody shows some interest on the post, I have pics of the pedal installed on my car.
Send me an email to rivera_luis68@yahoo.com.
Bye

I have that yellow thing aswell. Looks like one of those meshes on some winebottles. Cant see any use dor it thou.

doc hate to tel you, but youve installed the pedals on the passenger side. May be you should start up as a driving instructor (just kidding amigo) ! Foot rest looks good though !!!!!!

Clio 1.6 16V

Looks great, anybody know where you can get one (preferrably mail order/internet). I presume it is fitted with self-tappers through the floor?

PAK1: LOL M8!!! :D:D;)

FLYING SCOTSMAN: I bought it at a mexican Toyo dealer. It is a Momo Pilota dead pedal and I paid $27.00 USD including taxes and fitting. They use some kind of non-destructive screws (sorry m8 I don´t know the real name):oops: so they don´t drill the floor.