ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadging vote

Rb 182

Get rid of the badge, and colour code the spoiler, fog surrounds and handles. Maybe get it de-locked too. IMO

Ps drop me a Pm about FCS

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

£80 for a respray and an extra £20 to remove it thats why Im asking!

Really split opinion on it myself and seems to be pretty even on here!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Shaun- cant afford to!

Fubar-why not?!

Not coding the bumpers or door strips, just everything else. Will be a couple of months before I raise the cash but I needed opinions on it cos I just cant decide, erring towards no atm.

A slow one :-(

Ive taken the badge of the front of my clio. Ill put some pics of it up tomorrow when i got on my other pc. Not sure if i like it or not debadged.

i would take the badge off i think it makes the car look alot better, i gonna take badges off mine. i personally think it makes the car look so far better

Octavia VRS

^^ nice colour! ;)

I was wondering what mine would look like with the bumper mouldings/mirrors colur coded, good job

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

7 for, 11 against had pretty much decided not to but seeing eddies car is making me think agian!!!!!!! Not as easy as I thought it would be!