ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debate: Caliper Colour

Ok, I now have some Williams Calipers ready to go on my car once I have some new discs and pads! So whilst they waiting, I figured I might aswell paint them..

So, Colours.. Was thinking Silver.. but then changed to Red - Silver is nice, but wont it blend in too much with the alloy? Hows about Yellow.. ?

I dunno (Well I have an idea of what Im going to use if no-one replies!), You decide.. Heh:

Hmm, Dont you think Silver will blend in with the alloy too much? I was thinking Silver, but I dunno if it blends it too much and then you cant see the caliper like..

Red, looks mint.. but, would it look ok on my car, and be "inkeeping"?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Gold ;) tis the way forward, although i have gold wheels now which is a bit of a bugger, but still looks good.

Hmmm wonder where than calipers came from ;)

i had red when i got my car didnt stand out much, So i painted mine blue and it looks loads better and thats on a willy blue car.

I think lemon yellow. Then paint small pictures of Anglo-Saxon settlements on them.

This added detail will be appreciated by those who like to get a closer look at meets/events.

Thank you thats what i think!

vix ;)

silver silver silver silver silver silver silver (cant be bothered to type that anymore!)

Naw, look more like they are supposed to be that colour. So how about polishing them instead (assuming they are alloy and do polish), did this on mine at the weekend, look great (clearly I have toooo much time on my hands).

Dunno, I could keep em standard I guess..

But nahhhhhhh, I want some colour under those rims! Heh!

i see a valver with gold calipers looked well good im not normally one to think about painting calipers coz i always thought it looked a bit tacky but when i see the gold i was well impressed i will try and find the photo...........

Suzuki SV650

lol was going to paint my tyres gold as well, as u can see, after putting a bit on the test area i decided against it... :p