ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 18, 2014] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Glasgow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
This will be the new monthly meet for the South East/West of Scotland areas. It'll take place the 3rd Thursday of every month. We will be alternating between the East and West each month, or possibly moving around various different locations in the Central belt.

Myself and/or Djw John will always be in attendance at these meets, no matter what the expected turn out is, so these will always go ahead and no one will have to worry about coming along last minute and wondering if there will be anyone there. In the unlikely event that one of these meets is cancelled however it will be properly broadcast to everyone.

If everyone could use the new RSVP system above that would be great. Helps to keep track of expected turnout and adjust any locations (small car parks etc) accordingly if there is a large turnout expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This months meet:

We will be meeting at Xscape in Braehead. There’s loads to do, but I thought Nando’s or similar for food, and then whatever else afterwards!
Again, everyone is welcome! Hoping we can get a turnout similar to or better than the Krispy Kreme one we had just there.

Cliosport.Net Driving attendance Disclaimer

Please note that anyone attending driving meets (or meets whereby there is driving from one location to another) organised on ClioSport.Net are taking part of their own accord and agreement. The event is not a race or rally and should not be viewed as such. All attendees are responsible for their own safety and actions and are expected to drive with due regard for other road users. Any other club/affiliate associated with any event, will not be held responsible for any damage or injury to people or property during the driving meet. It is assumed that everyone has adequate insurance, road tax and licenses.

The laws that govern UK roads should be adhered too at all times.

CAUTION – You may come across other road users, please treat them with respect. Ideally treat them as you'd like to be treated yourself. Dangerous or irresponsible drivers will be asked to leave the driving meet/event immediately for their own safety and the safety of others.

Last edited:
  Clio 197
5/10 minutes from my house!
I'll hopefully be there but how we gonna park ? Krispy Kreme has hardly any parking spaces

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
5/10 minutes from my house!
I'll hopefully be there but how we gonna park ? Krispy Kreme has hardly any parking spaces

Good point mate! Halfords end of the retail park will probably be best if there's a lot of us. I'll update the OP with details of where to go before Thursday anyway.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Can I be a pain and ask everyone who hasn't already done so to use the RSVP feature at the top of the thread? It's not visible on tapatalk unfortunately in case some of you are using that and wondering what I'm on about!

Just makes things easier from an organisational point of view. Cheers guys.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Might be struggling to get to this, car is in for a service (2mins from Krispy Kreme!). Anybody coming from Edinburgh city centre area(ish) at all?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stu you still want me to bring that polisher etc?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Get some of those bad boys printed off! ;)

I'll bring the polisher etc mate. Got some cloths here aswell new i'll bring for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.