ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 18, 2014] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Glasgow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The vouchers have a name on them :( easy enough to sign up and get one though! Or edit the name lol.

Ah cheers! Looking forward to putting it to the test this weekend.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@gally i will pop along for 7pm as traffic will be a nightmare and i will drop your number plates off.
Are you needing sticky pads as i have 100s.

OJD

clio 172 ph1
yeah that suits me better - what time you plan on be there at.. i finish at 5.30 so al be leaving from maryhill about that time.
yeah that suits me better - what time you plan on be there at.. i finish at 5.30 so al be leaving from maryhill about that time.
sorry mate no gonna make this due to work commitments Al need to make the effort and get to the next 1 just so your not hanging about waiting for me

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I won't be able to make it now. I'm working in St. Andrews tomorrow and I won't be home in time.

sorry mate no gonna make this due to work commitments Al need to make the effort and get to the next 1 just so your not hanging about waiting for me

As I just mentioned above, times can be changed if it suits people better? 18:30 was just a rough time. I can't guess when suits everyone so I'm relying on feedback from you guys about what time suits best.

Bad news lads. Won't be able to make it. Late shift at work has been moved to Thursday. Won't finish work until 8pm :(

Next week definitely though :)

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I finish at 5.30 so 7.30 works out better means I can get changed from office gear

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If anyone is running late I'm sure you can head over to KK if we're there.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, we'll be there for a while so anyone coming along later just fire up a message on here. I'll make sure to keep an eye on it and let people know if we're still there.

I'll try and head through for between half 6 and 7 anyway, and we'll say 7 to meet up, but if you're going to be later it wont be a problem.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
That's a good point @MarcR about traffic. Would it suit people better to meet around half 7 instead? Especially the ones coming across from the West.

You have no idea how bad the airport road is at that time and Hermi gate.
It took me 45mins to get from turn house road to new bridge along the airport road, Traffic is a nightmare being at the gyle / hermi gate you are at the centre of a very very busy place.

I persoanly do not finish work till 5.30pm it then takes me 45mins to get home and then would roughly take the same time to get back into hermi gate.

Mark you make plates the other size I could be doing with some ?

Plates are standard plates at a cost of £15.00
I can NOT do 3/4 fronts.

If anyone is wanting them i must know in the next hour

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You have no idea how bad the airport road is at that time and Hermi gate.
It took me 45mins to get from turn house road to new bridge along the airport road, Traffic is a nightmare being at the gyle / hermi gate you are at the centre of a very very busy place.

I persoanly do not finish work till 5.30pm it then takes me 45mins to get home and then would roughly take the same time to get back into hermi gate.

Yeah I really didn't think the time through very much. I work in Glasgow and the traffic tends to have died down a bit by that point but I didn't really consider when people would need to be leaving.

If folk want to leave a little later and try and avoid some of the traffic that's fine.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Via the roundabout.

Having you on, the M8 most likely. Unless i'm in Edinburgh.
Pros drive straight over the roundabout and through the hedges into KK car park.

If you're coming along the M8 you'd be as well saving yourself some hassle and waiting until the traffic dies a bit. Being in Edinburgh would be a bonus though.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well this is a bit embarrassing....

Lorna has booked our anniversary meal for tonight without telling me. Anniversary was 8th August but we've never managed it, been kinda busy with some small noisy thing. She was not over the moon when I said I was going to a meet so I'm gonna have to pull out, sorry.
Although it is edinburgh we're going to, might suggest a doughnut for pudding!

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I should be there for 6.30 still so If u see a Monaco 172 sitting on its jack jones at the halfords car park make sure and pop over :smile:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Be nice to see you again Gaz. Look forward to it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Adam is just picking me up. Be there about 7ish.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well the fact we haven't left yet means we may struggle for 7...

Clio 197
sorry didn't make this one guys didn't get out of bed until 7:45 (I work nightshift) went for petrol around half 8 at straiton and thought about popping up but I wouldn't exactly know who im looking for in krispy kreme! plus I would be short for time as I start work at 10:30!
will 110%deffo be at the next one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.