ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent 172 & Cup prices

Nippy white cup

£10600 Taxed Brand New Registered on 2nd June

Got it on 20th June and just passed 1700miles!

Cant ....stop...driving...it..!

Got a cup arriving from them today. TBH they have pissed me about with delivery times a bit but you cant argue with the price - £10990 UK spec, taxed and delivered to my front door.

172, Tiguan

Yes. Im a lazy bugger. It wasnt just a case of low price, though that is £900 of list, they did an excellent finance deal.

172, Tiguan

Yes and thisll be the third new clio in three years *mug* and touch wood the finance etc etc have been fine, though as mentioned elsewhere this one has been delayed already.

Whats the dely do you know? Or have they just fobbed you off as usual!

I was told mine wont be ready till early sept, I ordered it in june!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Well, I got mine from a main dealer too, but I wont upset you & tell you thr price! :oops:

172, Tiguan

Ordered mine on June14th deliberatly for Sept 1st (new reg + getting rid of old one easier in late August) and because going on hols round Europe on Sept 7th.

Garage said it was due in on Aug 18th - loads of time to spare.

Now its due Aug 28th - Not much time. Said itd be ready 1st or 2nd week in Sept. He quickly changed his story when i said id need a car to go round Europe in.

Aparently its cos factory shuts down August???!!

Can i have August off?