Setone Car Ph1 172 Aug 15, 2010 #1 Anyone fitted one? pics would be great. I've tried a search throwing up nil tbh. Shows plenty of non dish wheels. Having a real hard time deciding on which wheel to get. any help would be cool.
Anyone fitted one? pics would be great. I've tried a search throwing up nil tbh. Shows plenty of non dish wheels. Having a real hard time deciding on which wheel to get. any help would be cool.
shiftspark ClioSport Club Member Car R53 GR86 Aug 17, 2010 #2 dished wheel makes it too close imo , get a flat wheel
Rob ClioSport Moderator Car 650 - V8 Goodness Aug 17, 2010 #3 topgeartom is the username you want to look up I believe. He's even selling them, I want them, just don't want to pay for them
topgeartom is the username you want to look up I believe. He's even selling them, I want them, just don't want to pay for them