ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Defected to Ze Germans...

BMW M135i
Well after 4 years with my old 225 it was time to change for something else and after a fruitless 3 month search for the right spec 250 so come along I decided to try something else and was very suprised. Took a little longer to find a decent spec one again but here it is, only option missing is cruise but that should be here in the post tomorrow along with my vcds interface.

I'll await the boring, uninvolved, blah blah comments shall I :p. And I didn't realise how much I need to clean the nav+ screen until now!

P1020504.JPG

P1020508.JPG

P1020510.JPG

P1020512.JPG

P1020513.JPG

P1020515.JPG

P1020519.JPG

P1020521.JPG

P1020524.JPG

P1020529.JPG

P1020534.JPG

P1020536.JPG

P1020538.JPG

P1020539.JPG

P1020544.JPG

Snotter's
Ahhh brings back memories, i say it all the time but remap,itg intake,fuel pump,downpipe and you have a quick car.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Those seats = nightmare (Fall to bits) - seen loads in the network do it.

It's the only negative on the car for me.

They be epic!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I would have held out for a 250, but I can appreciate how good the S3's are.

Really? I like Renaults, but i wouldnt spend more than 5 grand on one lol. Depreciation FTL.

Lovely looking S3, have been looking at these myself over the past few days, but they are too many £££'s.

Great spec with Recaros and Nav, just need MTM wheels and it'll look lovely ...

Nom Nom Nom.

audi-s3-hatchback-petrol_6541087.jpg

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
As with everyone else love the seats/interior.. which is handy as that's where most people spend their time!

Amazing that someone spent all that money speccing it brand new but not cruise! Nice car though, nice MPS too!

Flol I had to fight to get cruise on my A3. The dealer kept telling me I didn't need it.

Then he was trying to spec parking sensors....n00b.

BMW M135i
Amazing that someone spent all that money speccing it brand new but not cruise! Nice car though, nice MPS too!
Yeh I really can't understand why someone said yes to a set of £2k seats but no to £80 cruise control :S. Having had it in the 172 and 225 I won't be without it!

MPS is my old mans, great drive for a barge just wish it wouldn't feel so flat post 5k :(. Proper Q-car though nobody ever seems to see it coming.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah very odd! Got a mate with a 6mps, just got it so still to have a go in it but he says pretty much the same, proper q car to non car geeks!

TTRS & V50
Love it, will own one within my next 2 cars. Brilliant. Like a MK5 Golf GTi, but better.

Might not be the pinicle in a drivers car, but half the people that do have a drivers car, don't push them to their limits.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it mate. Much better alternative to something like the Golf Gti, I might have opted for a different colour but for that spec I may have been swayed.

Fantastic purchase chap. PM the price if you don't mind. Great all round bus.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fact... oh wait a minute!

JD will cry, you know that Turner.

Dishwasher/

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
He knows already... we just skate around it. :eek:

Anything on that platform and with that drivetrain is sh*t though.

If the 8P looked a little more special I would've looked at them myself. Great cars though. :cool:

Edit: Don't troll with that sh*t. They're awful... being easy to extract power from does not a good car make.

He knows already... we just skate around it. :eek:

Anything on that platform and with that drivetrain is sh*t though.

If the 8P looked a little more special I would've looked at them myself. Great cars though. :cool:

Edit: Don't troll with that sh*t. They're awful... being easy to extract power from does not a good car make.

Kevs got me looking at 3.2 TTs! Did a search yesterday and saw a red DSG soft top. Had a Sir_Dave "summertime soft top" moment then thought, nah, Turner will disown me ha!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Great cars. Absolutely love mine.

Seats are v nice! I would of specced them if u wasn't doing so many miles! Really finish the car off

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Where did you buy your cruise control, I'd love to retro fit it to the R32.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Was talking about that yesterday Gaz. The TT needs it. Especially with the Dsg.