ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Delete duplicte pictures?

My girlfriend has just short of 7000 pictures on the laptop, now over the years they've been putinto differnet folders and downloed numerous times from the camera and it seams that everywhere i click the same pictures are in other folders.

If there a program/way to scan the whole of the my pictures folder to look for duplicates?

Sy

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
well if they are all off the same camera, and you've not changed the names surely bung them all in one folder and overwrite the duplicates, job done? 1 second solution

there all in about 70 diffrent folders + subfolders :-( the risk with putting thme all inone is that ill have to sit and put them all back again :-(

Sy

ValverInBits
well if they are all off the same camera, and you've not changed the names surely bung them all in one folder and overwrite the duplicates, job done? 1 second solution

But if the camera has been wiped, then more pics taken, then uploaded to PC again, then 2 different pics could have the same name. Don't the cameras just start DSC001 again if the mem card is empty?