ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demon Tweeks

I know some of you have said how good they are but I placed an order yesterday for delivery today and so far nothings arrived. So I just gave them a call and they tell me that they have no records of me or my order. Im well pissed off! Thought their service was suppose to be first class. Not happy at all! F**king b****x!

Over and out.....

Phil

Hurrah! The missus called to say that the parcel just arrived. DT are in my good books again (but I think they need to sort out their systems somewhere).

Its going to be a good weekend after all. Anybody know of anything happening in Bristol as Im down there this weekend??

Phil

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have never had cause to complain about Demon Tweeks, in fact I would say they are an excellent company to deal with. The guys there are very efficient, helpful and friendly and I know that many Cliosport people would agree with me. Yours must have been an isolated complaint!

Audi S3

Weston wheels is on this weekend just down the road in western on sunday starts at 2pm till late!
only a fiver on the gate!

matt