ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Denso K20TT plugs - ph1 172

Ph.1 172, FD3S RX-7
Has anyone used Denso K20TT plugs in a ph1? what gap? Opie list these as compatible and at £3 versus NGK's £12 PFR6 I don't really mind having to change them in another 30-40k!

I've run non-coated plugs in my RX7 for a while and that's about as plug hostile an engine as you can get, interested to see what experience Clio owners have had.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone used Denso K20TT plugs in a ph1? what gap? Opie list these as compatible and at £3 versus NGK's £12 PFR6 I don't really mind having to change them in another 30-40k!

I've run non-coated plugs in my RX7 for a while and that's about as plug hostile an engine as you can get, interested to see what experience Clio owners have had.

The general consensus here is to use the proper NGK ones as others normally cause various problems.

I'd PM @George@RTR_Parts for a price as I know he stocks them.