ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removal in east anglia (Norwich)?

Z4
I've joined the clio gang! :D

The car is the sex, but I want to get it perfect.

The dents which are annoying me the most are all on the drivers door, general parking dings, will these come out ok?

Chris Clements
07765 150951

Sorted out a major dent in my driver's door and did a fantastic job. Based in/around Norwich, and I would definitely recommend him.

Z4
Chris Clements
07765 150951

Sorted out a major dent in my driver's door and did a fantastic job. Based in/around Norwich, and I would definitely recommend him.

Thanks mate.
What sort of prices does he charge?
As said ideally I could get someone to give me a set price for a panel, then maybe a couple of other small things.
Also, does he come to your house or do I need to take it to a garage?

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Not tried this yet. But i need to.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/501379/remove_car_dent_with_airduster/

Looks like it works quite well.

Looks too good to be true, knowing my luck i'd f**k the paint up or something, i'd be very scared to try something like that!

The problem is I have loads of small dents, so i'm looking for a good Paintless Dent Removal guy in Essex/East Anglia that can do the little dents, apparently they use a glue or something??....