ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed the Boat (Warning - PCP'd, Slow, diesel bus content)

Not a 320d
Full machine polish with P1, CQUK, Reload. De-badged.....

Pics didnt come out how I wanted as it was so bright and I couldn't see s**t because the sun was reflecting in the paintwork (true story), so I edited them severely.

DSC_0235_zpsb65aabc8.jpg

DSC_0237_zpsc37b9185.jpg

DSC_0238_zps5a441e9a.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No taking away from the fact it looks utterly immaculate.

You properly deserve a kick in the balls for buying a Black car though.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Please do put more pics of this car up on here. There isn't enough already! Next time try and clean it first too! If its not too much hassle of course.

​Looks nice

Not a 320d
Looks good. Is the rear diffuser standard?

It is on the sport plus edition which this is. Next time I was it I might take it out somewhere interesting and get some decent pics.

No taking away from the fact it looks utterly immaculate.

You properly deserve a kick in the balls for buying a Black car though.
]
why lol? Because hard maintenance? Its not my first black......

Cheers all :)

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Such a nice looking car. Nothing wrong with black if its taken care of properly.

The putting your own car down in every thread thing gets boring after a while. It isn't a bus, or a boat and in a detailing thread no one cares about what engine it has or pcp. If you didn't bring these things up no one else would.

Such a nice looking car. Nothing wrong with black if its taken care of properly.

The putting your own car down in every thread thing gets boring after a while. It isn't a bus, or a boat and in a detailing thread no one cares about what engine it has or pcp. If you didn't bring these things up no one else would.

While normally I would agree with you, this is the exception to the rule. People would bring it up, they really would.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
That's looking great! I'm getting rid of mine soon the engine was great I thought, especially on long trips. Not the best for a "fun" drive but good all the same. Fuel isn't an issue for me now so it's pretty much pointless for a "weekend car".

Suzuki Jimny
Looks very nice. I would have to have a decent engine though.

Keep the kidney things as they are, none of this black chav nonsence!

Not a 320d
That's looking great! I'm getting rid of mine soon the engine was great I thought, especially on long trips. Not the best for a "fun" drive but good all the same. Fuel isn't an issue for me now so it's pretty much pointless for a "weekend car".

Yeah in 3 years Ill have a budget of about £800 a month. So might shoot for a 330i or 335i. Or 4 series...... At 24 a 335 is a bit much to run and would take up the remaining pennies I have left each month. I couldnt afford a 12 plate on a bigger engine so this is my way of driving a nice car while keeping costs down.

If I havent got sick of BMW's customer service by then.

Yeah in 3 years Ill have a budget of about £800 a month. So might shoot for a 330i or 335i.

Can I suggest you put that into a house, not a car?

It looks great but FFS stop talking about the bad points and enjoy the fecking thing.

Not a 320d
I will be doing, that's £800 a month after I deduct my bills etc.

The night before it got detailed I was down Linconshire's back roads at 11pm. Its the first opportunity Ive had to properly open it up. I think its a good engine really, sure its not quick but its no slouch and proved enjoyable enough. Its no hatchback but surprisingly it responds well when thrown into corners at triple figures and is great in sweeping back roads. Despite the issues Ive had with it I am beginning to really enjoy it now.

ST
I'm not having a pop, but it sounds like you're trying to justify ownership, it's also vulgar to talk about money, especially on a public forum.. Like people who talk about getting their hole all the time.. Are they actually getting it..

ST
Don't apologise, just enjoy the car, as per my previous posts, it's an awesome car regardless of who owns it and what it costs. If I was doing big miles like I used to for work I'd be in a 320d coop in a heartbeat, they do pretty much everything very very well - it's a car to be proud of.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Bit harsh. Its not that bad.

I was being sarcastic. I had a 320d courtosy car for two weeks and I loved it. Felt as quick as my old 182 once you got it moving.

It looks brilliant. I really need to take the plunge and get stuck into a machine polish, black cars are a b*tch.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
lovely mate. I want your wheels..

With these they do not feel "quick". Its when you look at how fast the speedo is moving you realise you're pushing on. Same as the 330i i had tbh.

I will be doing, that's £800 a month after I deduct my bills etc.

The night before it got detailed I was down Linconshire's back roads at 11pm. Its the first opportunity Ive had to properly open it up. I think its a good engine really, sure its not quick but its no slouch and proved enjoyable enough. Its no hatchback but surprisingly it responds well when thrown into corners at triple figures and is great in sweeping back roads. Despite the issues Ive had with it I am beginning to really enjoy it now.

That's what I'm saying. Put that "extra" 800 into a house. Also, how the hell have you worked out 3 years in advance?!? I've no idea 6 months in advance!

Not a 320d
That's what I'm saying. Put that "extra" 800 into a house. Also, how the hell have you worked out 3 years in advance?!? I've no idea 6 months in advance!

Guaranteed pay rises coupled with mortgage costs. I know where Im going in life. :)

Not a 320d
Shes moved back to Essex until e get the flat in Woking. I'm not a bad dude. I bet we could be bro's.

Actually £800 was being cautious..... Will be more than that.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Saloon will handle properly well mate. Black with Anthra' Wheels. You know Im right :)

iId rather eat my own feces than have another black car.

Grey with Red Leather or Blue with Black Leather. Here's the one I was rolling about in in 2011.

488117_10151010842712558_260813203_n.jpg

no iDrive was fail though!